I dont really know...

But you could say its the GT as its lighter but then again as the Glanza has a ct9B it is suppose to spool up quicker which would get it off the mark quick...

But thinking about it as there bassically the same engine it could be very close with milli sec's in it...

I dont really know...

But you could say its the GT as its lighter but then again as the Glanza has a ct9B it is suppose to spool up quicker which would get it off the mark quick...

But thinking about it as there bassically the same engine it could be very close with milli sec's in it...

ok pal ino there limited to 112mph when de restricted

whats the top speed like stock ?

nothing in it in real world conditions, would all come down to the driver. The GT is lighter, glanza has a ct9b.

Theres actually a link to a video somewhere on here of a gt n glanza racng round a track. if i remember correctly the glanza won in the end but as far as im concerned that means nothing as its two different drivers with different skills.

ok pal ino there limited to 112mph when de restricted

whats the top speed like stock ?

When there stock they will only do 112mph as fuel cut will kick in, but if you get a FCD or a emange ecu that will get rid of it then you can go as fast as it will let ya...

When there stock they will only do 112mph as fuel cut will kick in, but if you get a FCD or a emange ecu that will get rid of it then you can go as fast as it will let ya...

sorry fella, fuel cut aint got nothing to do with the speed limit, its mechanical, via the speedo cable. Fuel cut restricts the boost levels, thats all.

The GT (as long as its running healthy) and thats coming from an EP91 driver!

If I could start again I'd have a sorted GT.

My EP is similar to poverty spec Glanza (no aircon/ew/cl/Ct9B) and it still doesnt accelerate as freely as the stock GT (Ct9a) did which my engine came out of.

That GT however was very special, just ask Jay. Weight is everything.

Joz

I no the answer to this! :D

The GT would be :D

Me and SteveGT had a lil blip on the way back from MMRR..

His GT RR'd at 153bhp and mine rr'd at 202.6bhp...

his is stripped rear end, backbox, hks actuator @0.8bar, hdi fmic, MM filter relocation, mines ecu.

mine was at 1.1bar, blitz ecu, etc (highly tweaked tbh), not stripped rear tho... and i had spare wheel and boot full of cleaning gear.

0-120mph, there exactly the same. nothing in it gear for gear... we tried it several times wen we got back too on our local dualie... 3-4 times same results, same to 120mph after that i creep quite easily....

so there is no doubt in my mind that gt's are faster on the same tune... weight kills everything!

The GT (as long as its running healthy) and thats coming from an EP91 driver!

If I could start again I'd have a sorted GT.

My EP is similar to poverty spec Glanza (no aircon/ew/cl/Ct9B) and it still doesnt accelerate as freely as the stock GT (Ct9a) did which my engine came out of.

That GT however was very special, just ask Jay. Weight is everything.

Joz

ok mate thanks ive got myself a gt pritty much stock im thinking of takeing the back seats out and so on :D