Found a few more random pics id taken this weekend while changing the manifold and a few other bits and pieces

34891_413122421931_542291931_5224947_1129501_n.jpg

35070_413121911931_542291931_5224942_6065461_n.jpg

I also fitted a new steering wheel as the old one was fallin apart

From this to...

07032010421.jpg

To this...

07032010423.jpg

Next up new discs and pads, fmic and ali rad which should be here this week fingers crossed :) will post pics once they do.

Nice motor mate ;)

God that old steering wheel is gash :) new one suits it alot better :)

Also that filter cant be doing a very good job sat like that, now you got a half size rad I would relocate a filter to the front.

Just a little update.. the fmic is now fitted along with clear indicators and resivour covers, I am gunna be changing the blue intercooler pipes to red shortly. I have also finally managed to get the radiator pipes to fit the new rad so that will be fitted soon once ive made some brackets for it and it aint raining so hopefully it will be today :)

A few pics of how its looking so far...

10092010585.jpg

10092010586.jpg

12092010587.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just a little update no pics as yet but been sorting and tidying my toms body kit ready for paint :) . Will be spraying it myself to save abit of cash. The rear spats are all done and looking good and started on the side skirts today pics to follow.

• 5 weeks later...

my old gt, awesome. coming on well

it is silicone hose on the waterways for the turbo, its fine, done plenty of miles now, if it was going to go it would have gone by now. lol.

what was up with the filter how i put behind the foglight? i know it was a bit dirty, lol.

• 2 months later...

Hey glad you like the few bits ive done, no there was nuffin wrong wid it there Was intending on putting the new filter back there but was so big it wudnt fit lol the old one was shot full of water and shit lol. Got a few plans for the car jus need the time and money.

not had the alloys refurbed but would like too. :lol: