I Think I Got Flashed :l

last night i went to mcdonalds after leaving my girlfriends house, just up the road from mcdonalds is s speedcamera. i was driving up to it not fast or anything and my milkshake fell over on my floor so i went to stand it up while driving through the camera and when i looked up i saw it flash! it really shit me up... there was a car in front wich was going over the cam at the same time but was just at the end of the lights when it went off, and im not sure if there was a car going the other way.. i dont think i was going over 30! and if i was probs by 2_3 mph?! so what happens now? do i get a letter if it was me?

just need some support as its never happend before :)

cheers guys

Love the lil story admit u were speeding lol ! Camera wont flash to people on the other side, it could of been the car infront u might of just been a bit too close, basically you will get a fine through the post, you have to send off a cheque or w.e and post ya paper part of ya license off aswell then you get it back with a nice new stamp saying sp30 6/09/10 expires 6/09/2014

Your not going to get a tickets for 2-3 mph over the limit unless you went throught the red light you have a 10% tolerance plus 3mph I think, so they dont go off untill your doing 36 ish. it was most likely the car infront it happend to me the car in front must have been going just that little bit faster than me I thought I got flashed but looked at my speedo and was doing just 30mph :) and never had anything for it

Your not going to get a tickets for 2-3 mph over the limit unless you went throught the red light you have a 10% tolerance plus 3mph I think, so they dont go off untill your doing 36 ish. it was most likely the car infront it happend to me the car in front must have been going just that little bit faster than me I thought I got flashed but looked at my speedo and was doing just 30mph :) and never had anything for it

thats just a myth dude, if you were over you were over.

sometimes the dials read a bit high and somethimes the cameras can be calibrated to a couple of mph over but if you got flashed and it was you that set it off then you may well get somthing in the post within the next 2 weeks

if its your steriotypical gatso camera and you were facing it your sound,

you can raz paast them and they flash, the reason you wont get a ticket is because they actualy flash,

if you were facing away from it then your cought, just hope there is no film in the camera.

thats just a myth dude, if you were over you were over.

sometimes the dials read a bit high and somethimes the cameras can be calibrated to a couple of mph over but if you got flashed and it was you that set it off then you may well get somthing in the post within the next 2 weeks

I still stand by what I say! :)

yeh its not a myth there has to be tollerances to allow for slight differences in speedos.

u said in the top post that u got up and saw a flash so i assume it was flashing towards u n then u have nothin to worry about apart fromn maybe seeing a red square infront of your face for a few miles

yeh its not a myth there has to be tollerances to allow for slight differences in speedos.

u said in the top post that u got up and saw a flash so i assume it was flashing towards u n then u have nothin to worry about apart fromn maybe seeing a red square infront of your face for a few miles

yup it blinded me and i couldent see the speedo properly cuz of it so thats why i panicked lol

and enzo it was the usual gray box with the yellow back camera,

still going to be jumping on the postman for the next two weeks lol

tbh i would loose my glanza if i did get points... so lets hope i dont!!

cheers guys made me feel abit better