Ebay Ct9 Hybrids

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Starlet-EP82-...=item2eaf873592

not sur if this is the right section.

is anyone using one of these? it looks identical to a speedvision spec 2 hybrid, which are supposed to be getting decent results, but is it? or is it cheap shiat?

please no speculating, if your using one or know someone that is/has...please..inform me

this is the genuine spec 2 speedvision hybrid

turbo.jpg

is anyone using one of these? it looks identical to a speedvision spec 2 hybrid, which are supposed to be getting decent results, but is it? or is it cheap shiat?

please no speculating, if your using one or know someone that is/has...please..inform me

turbo.jpg

Can't see ebay link as at work but they look similar to me.

Whats the price on them?

I keep looking at these on ebay too, there is another user selling selling them too,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Starlet-EP82-...=item483b7babae

That link says 3 sold, so at least 3 people know what there like

All seem to point to toyosports who do lots of ep products very similar to speedvision. My guess is they use the same supplier or there connected in some way.

yeah man, would be interesting to find out. as I know a few of the irish guys tested out the spec 2 speedvision hybrid and ran them hard for a good few months and had zero problems and good reviews, and these look spot fucking dog exactly the same.

I might risk it for a biscuit, I think ive bought yet another shit ct9, thisl be my third in 6 months, kinda makes you think what the fuck are you doing, buy a re conned unit lol, im just tight as arseholes

last night

i was talk to the contact person via mail

cleardot.gif<h3 class="good" style="color: rgb(0, 104, 28);">R Samaroo</h3> to me show details 12:15 AM (6 hours ago)

in about 2 weeks..check back then..

www.speedvisioncps.com Regards, Sam.

--- On Fri, 9/10/10, Quincy Allee <quincyallee@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Quincy Allee <quincyallee@gmail.com>

> Subject: Message from speedvisioncps.com

> To: ravindraroy@yahoo.com

> Date: Friday, September 10, 2010, 11:04 PM

> From: Quincy Allee

> Email: quincyallee@gmail.com

>

> ------------------------------------------------------

>

> hallo

>

> i was wondering for when will you have ct9 hybrid back

>

> tnx !

>

>

> Office Use Only:

> Email: quincyallee@gmail.com

> Login Name: Quincy Allee

> Login Email: quincyallee@gmail.com

> IP Address: 200.26.207.182 -

> 200.26.207.182

> Host Address:

> sub200-26-207-182.carats.net

> Date and Time: Sat Sep 11 2010 0:04:45

> EDT

>

>

>

cleardot.gif Reply

cleardot.gif Forward

cleardot.gifReply cleardot.gif|cleardot.gifcleardot.gifcleardot.gifQuincy AlleeTnx my friend cuz i really need a new turbo and i was wondering if you can se...12:19 AM (6 hours ago) cleardot.gifcleardot.gifcleardot.gifQuincy AlleeLoading...12:19 AM (6 hours ago) cleardot.gifcleardot.gifcleardot.gif<h3 class="good" style="color: rgb(121, 6, 25);">Quincy Allee</h3> to R show details 12:19 AM (6 hours ago)

Tnx my friend cuz i really need a new turbo and i was wondering if you can send me the specs of the hybrid

- Show quoted text -

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 12:15 AM, R Samaroo <ravindraroy@yahoo.com> wrote:

Regards, Sam.

--- On Fri, 9/10/10, Quincy Allee <
> wrote:

> From: Quincy Allee <
>

> Subject: Message from

> To:

> Email:

>

>

> hallo

>

>

> tnx !

>

>

> Office Use Only:

> Email:

> Login Email:

> 200.26.207.182

> Host Address:

>

> EDT

>

>

>

cleardot.gif Reply

cleardot.gif Forward

cleardot.gifReply cleardot.gif|cleardot.gifcleardot.gifcleardot.gifR Samaroothe spec of our hubrid enlarged compressor wheel new developed compressor hou...12:57 AM (5 hours ago) cleardot.gifcleardot.gifcleardot.gifR SamarooLoading...12:57 AM (5 hours ago) cleardot.gifcleardot.gifcleardot.gif<h3 class="good" style="color: rgb(0, 104, 28);">R Samaroo</h3> to me show details 12:57 AM (5 hours ago)

the spec of our hubrid enlarged compressor wheel new developed compressor housing to fit the larger wheel brand new internal parts fully balanced adjustable uprated actuator to support the higher boost of the turbo suggested boost is 17-18 psi some customers reported to me running 21-22 psi with very good results..we have a very high success rate from this turbo.

www.speedvisioncps.com Regards, Sam.

--- On Fri, 9/10/10, Quincy Allee <quincyallee@gmail.com> wrote:

>

Subject: Re: Message from

To: "R Samaroo" <
>

Date: Friday, September 10, 2010, 11:19 PM- Show quoted text -

Tnx my friend cuz i really need a new turbo and i was wondering if you can send me the specs of the hybrid

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 12:15 AM, R Samaroo <
> wrote:

Regards, Sam.

--- On Fri, 9/10/10, Quincy Allee <
> wrote:

> From: Quincy Allee <
>

> Subject: Message from

> To:

> Email:

>

>

> hallo

>

>

> tnx !

>

>

> Office Use Only:

> Email:

> Login Email:

> 200.26.207.182

> Host Address:

>

> EDT

>

>

>

cleardot.gif Reply

cleardot.gif Forward

cleardot.gifReply cleardot.gif|cleardot.gifcleardot.gifcleardot.gif<h3 class="good" style="color: rgb(121, 6, 25);">Quincy Allee</h3> to R show details 1:13 AM (5 hours ago)

ok ok that's great i really like the sound the 21- 22psi

cuz i reached that on my stock ct9 so

where are you located ?

on 18 psi what the estamed hp that you can make on a stock engine ?

- Show quoted text -

hope you understand

i hope i cover the info you needed

Made in China like the rest of the crap turbo's on ebay, won't last long but it won't stop people trying them. I've got a contact to buy all this crap MUCH cheaper than what there on ebay for but refuse to sell something I know is going to fail in 2 weeks time.

if it's made in china i'll take my chances cuz i look at some other hybrid are really expensive just for me to buy it and i live over seas so when i buy it i still have to ship it with the risk of it getting lost

so i'll buy a cheap one and if i got good result and the car perform like i want it to i'll buy a expensive one

and due to my currency to pound is so high its really pricey just to buy a hybrid like Tongs, i'll do another setup then!

i could go on but i think it's a personal choice so i took mine and if it last 2 week i'm happy with it if it last 2 year i'm also happy with it

if you want more info i'll give you more why i took that choice :(:(:)

I've ben running a speedvision gen2 hybrid for the past 6months, and it pulls pritty hard in terms of the rev range and i would reccomend them to any one who is on a tight budget. :)

tnx mate :(

can you tell me what's setup you're running you hybrid

and what boost and what time you did on the track and hp ???

tnx :(

turbo.jpg

the link you have put there i saw it to i just ask them the specs of the turbo and they said it's just a tubo for a glanza they don't know any thing else

the speedvision one i talk to the guy as you can see in the mail

i have been looking all day and have found that the one on ebay and the one speedvision one is the same turbo. they say there is a newly designed front wheel but it looks no different than the one on ebay. there is another ct9 for sale on ebay thats is the same just has different angle pics

link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Starlet-EP82-...e#ht_1072wt_911

you can see clearly on the 3 different pics of the turbos they are all the same and have the same wheel so speedvision are talking through there hole. these must be designed differently from the factory and able to accommodate the extra few psi. you can use the pics as a size reference of the inlet to say compared to the actuator housing that they are all the same size. i would have done it in photoshop but its sun and im not up for it

also i have checked there web and they are trying to rob people with their hks ssqv as they are clearly fake and sam doesnt seem to want to point out that fact. i taught he was alright but if he is pulling stunts like this now i wouldnt deal with him as being a bad character

was gonna reply to this yesterday but was only on iphone.

basically what made me think its a hybrid is a the larger intake wheel, and b, speedvision sells it labelled as a hybrid, says brand new seals etc, larger intake, ported wastegate. so if it is the same exact unit, then it is a hybrid.

The thing is its like anything, Im sure you get what you pay for, but if it is the speedvision unit, then they have been tried and tested, im sure its no tong turbo, but if it pulled me for a year ide be happy, spend so much time looking for fucked second hand ct9's you end up wasting your time and money anyways.

also, toyosports offers a 6 month warrenty on it. food for thought

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...