My All Black 230bhp td04 Ep82

Cheers Omar!!

I chose the ms2 because its a complete turbo management unit i.e. turbo timer boost controller and a FCD if it was needed! basically i didnt want a clotted dash with loads of different switches gauges so on and so forth, plus Dave at TM Developments advised they were well up to the task of what i needed!! Plus on the Gizzmo sight they have a 9 second skyline that uses one of them units so pretty sure its going to be able to handle the little boost the starlets have!! Another plus side is the price at 200 notes and its nice and compact!! It also does the main thing you want it to do and thats hold boost very well!! my boost curve was fantastic straight to 1 bar no spike and held really smoothly all the way to the limiter

Hope this helps mate!!

Cheers

Tom

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon all!!

Update for you all!!

Thought i would let you know its nearly time to bring this out :D

cd42870a.jpg

817189a3.jpg

Its been in storage for nearly a yr now and the time has nearly come to get it inusred and retire the starlet to a track/meet car!!

Plan is to make this around 350bhp for the road and carry on with build on the starlet!! i doubt there will be any updates for a while as I've got things to do on the evo first and insure it which is going to hurt my pockets ^_^ But rest assured the starlet will be forged caged restored and 300bhp for the track for the late summer time!!

Will keep an eye out on the forum still as im really interested in some of the lads builds!!!

Cheers

Tom

Thanks for the information, trust me it is big help as I am looking to get one over the next couple of weeks.

The EVO look great, I have always loved that shape EVO. Good luck with both builds.

Omar - Glad it helped mate, yh I've always wanted one!! just the insurance was holding me back but now i can start using it on renewal as its alot cheaper now lol!!

Sparky - Couldnt hold it in any longer lol!! will be in the starlet for japfest all being well if your goin?

Tom

evening all!!

Bit of a sad update I've decided over the last week that i need to sell the starlet!!

Im wanting to get on the property ladder and i cant do that by having 2 cars! so 1 needs to go and sadly its the little 1.3!! The car is now on the starlets for sale section for any of you that might be interested!!

Really wanted to keep it and do what i said i wanted to do on the last post but i need to think practically and having 2 cars is not practical!!

Would just like to thank you all for the amayzing comments and all the help I've received from you all!!

Cheers

Tom

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...