Formula 1 2010 Game

Comes out on Friday (24th) and looks really good! It's made by Codemasters who do the Colin McRae Dirt and Racedriver Grid games.

Here's a couple of clips:

Lewis Hamilton playing against his brother and Jake Humphrey (was shown before GP last week)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8991994.stm

Wet weather effects (Very impressive visually)

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...f1-2010/700510

I pre-ordered mine, (Zavvi.co.uk are the cheapest stockists for the Xbox 360 currrently) Canne wait!

Anyone else getting it?

I played the 2007 one and it was shit. Like really shit.

Made by different companies, so theres no comparison.

The game is good but it's got some major glitches!

Theres a 70 page thread about them on the codemasters forum. Think they rushed it out so that the cars are current. I'm sure stuff will be sorted with patches, but its annoting atm.

You cant compare it to other F1 games, its the first F1 game made by codemasters.

I think its pretty awsome tbh

I am on round 11 and have'nt even scored a point but I am on pole for the Hockengheim grand prix :wub:

I have all driving aids off, manual etc and its fucking challenging!!!

The realism is great, can really feel how lively the cars are and how they change through a course of a race.

I have noticed the frame rate can go really slow in places and sometimes it freezes for a split second when leaving the pits but other than that its ok and im sure it will be updated soon.

I was gonna message you Lewis to see how it was, but checked here first. Do you have a steering wheel and that? Or is that just controller? If you detect all that from controller I might get it. What you reckon? I have a tendancy to get bored quick. Sounds hard though.

I'm addicted to this game!

Got traction control on medium, automatic and A.I. on medium not doing to bad finish in top 6 most races haha!! I should really turn the difficulty up and stop being a pussy!

Annoying when you hit the curb and it spins the car out!

I like how you can see blisters on the tyres aswel,

Has anyone had it stop raining yet and had the racing line start to dry out ?

I'm really in to it now!

I play with all assists off bar ABS.

Have just won my third race of the season at Spa. It is challenging though and I have to use a flashback or two a race, but I don't restart races.

The frame rate on Monaco had me pissed off, but everything has been trouble free since then! :wub: