Other Engine Dies

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

on the way to work this morn my glanza started to misfire and lose power so pulled over to find oil all down the front bumper,had look under the bonnet to find a oil covered engine seems to be coming from breather pipe,has my engine seen its days only done 67000miles oil light never come on dash think people who passed me though my car was on fire with the amount off smoke so the AA have took it to my brothers were it now looks very sorry for it self, it had full service last week to make sure it was running sweet cause the last owner did not look after her,rather pissed off with these cars and no funds to fix her if she needs new engine the xmas getting closer is it time to move on has im rather fooked without a car drive 80 miles a day work and back

Guest cheshireglanza

i cant break her love this car to much to break think its time to look at funds to go forged :thumbsup:

i was looking after this car spent loads on it not had it 2 weeks yet but the engine was in a bad way when i bought it dont think it had old change in its life or clean water

Guest cheshireglanza

john i just think me and the starbo just not ment to be

lee i will give you £95 quid for your na your making £5 quid there more then you paid

mines was lookd after. The oil pump was the culprit on mine

i agree if they are looked after they will be reliable but it seems loads of them have died in the last year or 2 lol

God now youve just said oil pump makes me think has mine ever been changed lol