x2 im sure someone from aberdeen used to own that?

looks awesome tho, sits proper low :thumbsup:

prev owner was from aberdeen so you may have seen it, its well clean in the flesh and goes like stink now, few niggly bits to sort out but recent remaps sorted few issues out. the coilys arecuming off sat maybe too hard and too low for me haha im an old geezer :)

i like the tints ha :thumbsup: not much more plans to do as the motors forged hybrid emanage etc etc its got all the good bits already, only bits im gona do is change driveshafts i got some coming from dan evans on here as mine are clicking, change gearbox oil, fit braided oil feed, and 2 new tyres, coils are coming off sat and sum tein springs are going on instead, part from that im fairly happy with it, had a fair few glanza and must say the emanage setup is well worth the money.

Nice one mate, lovely car

Is it on ultimate or blue?

Where did you get the remap done?

Give me your starlet floor/boot mat!!!

its the blue dude, my mate map remaped it for me, ive a bike dyno so i sort him out he sorts me out :thumbsup: when i strip the rest of the interior out for the cage il message you regarding the rare boot liner :) lol