im with adrian flux insured as conversion everthink declared £956 fully comp with all the extras 2 years ncb, josh i think your mad for canceling you should have phoned them and said you was thinking of getting a fmic that way if they dont allow it you say over the phone oh well il hav to wait lol then keep it on or take it off lol.

sky was no good as i need atleast 2 years ncb to apply lol

its not cancled but just said i havent fitted it due to it but il keep ringing round and see whats what lol

been given a good price for my fmic so probs sell it to pay for a nice varis bumper :p

cheers for the intrest guys! dno why its so expencive for me lol they must not like me lol

i think your mad for canceling you should have phoned them and said you was thinking of getting a fmic that way if they dont allow it you say over the phone oh well il hav to wait lol then keep it on or take it off lol.

great advice mate :p hes not mad atal, if you cant get the mods covered go elsewhere and cover them right, advicing people to keep undecared mods is not a smart move!! what is wrong with some people who feel is ok to just not declare stuff! people who arnt properly insured then have an accident are the reason the bloody premiums are high in the firstplace!!!!!!!!!!!!

mines is £395 a year full comp with aviva, but its in my dads name as me as a named driver.

do you still get your ncb?

i paid £136.20 for the year fully comp!!

im 21, 9points, no accidents and locked in a garage most of the time.

:p

who you with dan??? thats pure crazy!!!!!

try tett hamilton josh, they are very good genraly but picky who they insure :p

will do mate thankyou youv been a real help!

just went on compare the market just to see what it was saying... 3k thats without the mods !! i dont understand insurance lol its more than twice what i pay now and with 2 years no claims!

they must be backwards

great advice mate :p hes not mad atal, if you cant get the mods covered go elsewhere and cover them right, advicing people to keep undecared mods is not a smart move!! what is wrong with some people who feel is ok to just not declare stuff! people who arnt properly insured then have an accident are the reason the bloody premiums are high in the firstplace!!!!!!!!!!!!

not been funny mate but how i read it was he went to work insured then un- insured his car over the phone because they wouldnt cover the intercooler, the way it was put across was like hed just cancelled it there and then which i thought was pretty "mad" being so its hes daily driver and at 19 theres not exactly the biggest list in the world of insurers that will insure you" even on a standard glanza"

i clearly did not advise him to not declare modifications i was just stating to think ahead

of the situation so that over the phone they dont think you have modifications on the car that they dont cover, that way he can decide wether or not he wants to declare his modifications etc, after i wrote my last comment josh then said he hadnt cancelled the policy.

it sounds alot like in your comments the "not insuring modifications was aimed at me"??

every last part of my car is legit and fully declared even down to the button head bolts in the bay. not being funny but i can garantee around 85% of people on this forum and 1000s of others dont delare there mods or only some of them.

not trying to be a dick or owt but just wanted to clear that up and im glad shorty you declare all your mods because theres very few who do, and josh sure you will get this sorted also with sky mate they will also insure you if your 20+ unless theve changed?

Dean

sorry dean my falt! lol i was just in a baad mood and thaught i would be going home with no insurance but i spoke to them and im still insured, well im just guna wait till dec when i get my 2 years ncb and see what i can do then, it gives me a chance to save up and make a monster then when im 21 il unleash the beast and declare i have a monster lool

good man there was a point when i thought id never get a decent quote but tbh at 19 i was getting laughed at down the phone trying to insure turbod starlets etc age and location plays a big part, good luck, hopefully see you soon for anothe starlet outing lol :p

i'm 19 2 yrs no claims and its £870 a yr fully comp

Im sorry if i offended dean and no my comment about tge uninsuerd was not aimed at you it was a genral comment, i have clearly missread your post as it seemed like you where saying it didnt matter if he did or didnt bother to declare, again im sorry as after re reading your post that is clearly not what you meant. You wernt being a dick and you do not need to justifiey your self to me. But i appreciate the sensible response mate :p