ebay help pleasseee..

im new to all this selling on ebay stuff but this just seems a bit weird so im hoping sumone can help.

i put a phone up for sale yestrday 30th of sept.

within 30mins of it been up for sale sumone "bought it" i thought woop wooop sumones bought the phone..now this is where i think its a bit dodgy..

one adress that came up on the invoice said derbyshire then he emaild me and asked me to send it to nigeria as its a gift for his cousin(awful nice cousin buying him a £300 phone lol).

i looked on his ebay and hes been a member since 30th sept 0% pos feedback and 0 feedback score.

does this seem like a scam?

Had similar trying to sell my aunties car. Had many emails asking me to allow his "agent" to collect the car and deliver it to his cousin for a surprise present while he is away at seas with the RAF.. yes, seas, RAF.. Sea.. Air..

Not so much making money, but think about it. Its a present for his mum/cousin twice removed/aunt/dog/nan/distant relative... he gets an agent to collect the car and take it to them, which means to save hassle of one more owner on the books, they request taking the logbook with them, alot of people can be stupid with this and fall for it. Speeding fines, parking tickets, hit and runs... cars still in your name bozo. They then go home, put their feet up and laugh at you :mellow: