Whitetrash Winter Wonder...

Hi all, thought i'd post up a few pics and spec of my Starlet.

Mods include:

TD04 Conversion

FMIC

HKS Silent Hi Power exhaust

Greddy Emanage

Greddy Profec B-2

Apexi RSM

Rota Grids

Lots of other little touches like Plasma guages, HKS Boost guage, TRD knob and a 6000k HID kit add up to a nice little motor i think!

Pics:

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

yeah i need a new front badge!

Im not sure which kit it is as it was fitted when i bought it.

I've been running between .75 an 1 bar at the mo, its got a rolling road session next week so it might go a little higher have to see how i get on

yeah body wise i want a Laguna splitter, space the rear wheels and that'll pretty much be it for me. i like it looking clean without locks. Plus it doesnt stick out too much, always fun when some kitted EP3 pulls up at the lights ;-)

yeah body wise i want a Laguna splitter, space the rear wheels and that'll pretty much be it for me. i like it looking clean without locks. Plus it doesnt stick out too much, always fun when some kitted EP3 pulls up at the lights ;-)

couldnt have said it better myself hehe.

ep3's? surely ure going for bigger fish lol, mine tackles ep3's and fn2's, and im on a ct9 haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well for those who dont know i run a TD04 on stock internals supported by an Emanage, HKS Hi-Power, 255lph pump et cetera. Well thats the thing with power its never enough! I have considered swapping up for a different car but sod it i love the Glanza so i might as well enjoy it.

What i want is at least 300bhp :)

Soooo...

5e bottom end forged

TD05/VF32

more cooling and big injectors possibly cams and get everything ported and polished while im there.

of course i'll look for an LSD and other such bits while im there.

Whats the verdict on my silly little plan? I do realise it will turn it into a bit of a beast and its useablity will be compramised but im not so bothered about that it'll be fun!

Where would be the best place to source a 5e?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-PASEO-CYNOS-S...=item4cf2418557

could be a first port of call, i should be able to get around £350-£400 for my engine so a re-con 5E seems logical as it would have had a good overhaul before i split it open to drop forged rods and pistons in to it.

Question 1 - why is this in the EP91/95 section when your car is a glanza?

Question 2- why did u not just update your existing thread with this? here

at the risk of sounding like a ballache, please use the correct sections and update existing build threads, it even says so in the little blurb under the subforum banners.

Phil.

edit topic merged

Don't worry bro, hes just stating the obvious. Its not a huge deal but hes probably fed up with the amount of people doing the same lately. We live and learn :)

Isn't that building off of Priorswood Road on that strange strip of road that runs along side it? I'm sure I've walked past it before. Anywhos saw that photo on facebook and I like it, the 'used look' as you named it is cool with white wheels! Shame mud flicked up the side of mine doesn't look good.

The Tit comment was made in Jest, please don't take offense at me... Infact i used to Run a forum and Mod/Admin so i know how it is keep up the good work ;-)

Cheers guys i now have decided to go 5E and im umming and Arring over what turbo set up to go for!

Galli, it is in Priorswood dude just round the corner from where i live