hi

i had a similiar experience with an order in .au it took 12 months to complete . but we forumed this guy explaining his poor serrvice .

but through all this he remained contactable / vague / excuses/ blamed someone other than himself for his poor service .

i won`t can him just won`t buy from him again

this chap sounds like something similiar

his friends / mates on the forum need to speak personally& explain to him the error of his ways & not to treat the people he has dealings with on the forums in less than a resonable manner he will get a bad name & all of a sudden he won`t be able to show his head on the forum or ask for help

a good rep is worth more than a quick rip-off

lyle

yeah seems everyone is jumping on the if i dont get my stuff within the next too days lets start a thread!!

am i the only person getting fed up with topics like this? fair enough one person has a right to start it but then everyone jumps on the bandwagon *yawn*

as people have said hes a good lad maybe hes just going through a busy time? something bad has happened? who knows....

i have spent £150 i jumping in and all over this band wagon and will be till i get my stuff or my cash back how would u feel if u had put money into this knowing you may or may not have been bumped??

i have spent £150 i jumping in and all over this band wagon and will be till i get my stuff or my cash back how would u feel if u had put money into this knowing you may or may not have been bumped??

ive been in this situation before with another member on here but the value was alot alot less, but i was patient and gave the seller time before putting up a thread about them!

by the looks of it the lad hasnt been on for a couple of days so may be busy but being honest getting really fed up of people who dont know the full story just jumping on the bandwagon slating them! Wouldnt be that if one of you was selling something and you were busy or something happened?!

Wheres the bandwagon?

everyone is giving there opinion/experiences thats all i see....no one has said oh yeah he`s a so n so he bumped me not long ago etc now that would be bandwagon-ing

thing is its annoying when you dont get your stuff, but people do have lives and problems occur, its not allways a straight cut rip off. not defending anyone, just saying, try and be a little understanding under extreme circumstances.

also, never ever send money as a gift on paypal when buying goods, your waving your insurance good buy, buying second hand goods from someone far away is a risk, dont be silly enough to believe someone youve talked to on the internet is 'a really nice guy, he wouldnt rip me off', allways send money under goods, gives you something to fall back on.

yeah seems everyone is jumping on the if i dont get my stuff within the next too days lets start a thread!!

am i the only person getting fed up with topics like this? fair enough one person has a right to start it but then everyone jumps on the bandwagon *yawn*

as people have said hes a good lad maybe hes just going through a busy time? something bad has happened? who knows....

I would understand if the guy as some problems and unable to send the items.

It only takes 1 min to send a email tho to let us know whats going on with our items.

Im not trying to give this guy a hard time or to make his name bad on here

relevant people have been notified of whats happened. i have put a brief explaination of my for sale thread.

apoligize for not being in touch, hope you understand.

thanks to the other guys for backing me up.

just to let everyone know, parcels were meant to be delivered on tuesday12/10 and are now being delivered on thursday14/10

cheers

totally agree i think a weeks not long enough. I've posted something before 1st class and it took over a week to reach the guy. luckily he was patient and didnt complain.

IMO a fortnight is the best time to wait for parts if nothing after that then start complaining

the 2 paypal disputes were opened yesterday(12/10) the day i had said they would arrive. i thought paypal wouldnt let you open a dispute until after 7 days? obviously im wrong.

once again im sorry about not being on for a couple of days but what a shock i got when i did!

glad its sorted and everyones now happy.

cheers

Totally, ive just re-read everything to do with this....

People were told there stuff would be posted on monday by nextday. Stuff didnt turn up on Tuesday so made a thread about it, then the bandwagon jumped on it :) if thats pretty much the story then this place is fucked and everyone needs to back the off.

If anything this shows just how genuine garioch is, sorting it all so quickly given the circumstances :(

Thanks for your unimportant input, As stated in the title the reason i opened a thread like this is because i was wondering if anyone has heard from him.

We agreed 25 pounds to pay for postage (Next day delivery) which didnt turn out to be the case.

Plus as ive always said in the thread, there is probably a good reason for why this guy has not sent the items to me and others. ( Not trying to give him a bad name while this thread is open)

Me and others which have paid alot of money for the items were abit uneased to find the items not deliverd nor any contact from him.

This is all now sorted and was not intended to fury within this site, but just to know if anyone has heard or seen him

Cheers... case closed.... Meh ;)

It appears that when buying 2nd hand goods folk expect the person to put their entire life on hold and suddenly post things.

Honestly if I was the subject of this thread, I'd have phoned you, told you to fuck off and sent your money back for being a dick. You might think thats "bad" or whatever but coming on and throwing your toys, pram and bottle all over the place for 1 day is just ridiculous.

How about you tell me your phone number so i can ring you up and tell you to mind your own fucking business! :)

Like i said before this has all been sorted out! Time to let it go.

A-thank-you

good to see mad max has the balls to say sorry!

agree with g in saying there should be a rule about bitching! some people just aint got the patience have they?

also nads you started a thread about it on here so how can you say mind your own business? ;)