New Guy From North West

Hay everyone! im from wigan (anyone else near? LOL)

obv im new and have had a starlet now for a month or two and i cant find alot of aftermarket parts or part shops for it wich is a shame ;)

i took the grey/ black plastic strips of the sides of my car but ended up with 2 big lines of stuck glue!!!!!

anyone know i good combonation to get it off?

ALSO i will be looking for a SR spoiler and springs (35mil - 40mil) towards end of month, so if anyones knows anyone whos selling, it would be great!!

PJML

Guest cheshireglanza

welcome to the club

im from chester so not far away

i just sold some lowering springs 5 min ago lol

there's big meet happen at trafford centre on the 31st off oct get your name down for it

^^Haha asad what you doin on here when a lectures going on ;)

Urmm only a starlet SR came with a rev counter, the starlet s is the base model with no e/windows and no central locking

the sportif is one up i think

To get rid of the glue strips i used an 'eraser wheel' (cant find a link on eBay) but something like this Eraser Wheel

And welcome ;)

4 hours in a row...think everone was asleep/on there phones

Yeah sod messing around trying everyones recipes 30min in the cold was enough for me i saw the light and got a wheel ^ just like that BAM!! i had all the shit off with in seconds

Urmm only a starlet SR came with a rev counter, the starlet s is the base model with no e/windows and no central locking

To get rid of the glue strips i used an 'eraser wheel' (cant find a link on eBay) but something like this Eraser Wheel

And welcome ;)

The CD starlet also had the rev counter aswell dude

And welcome ;)

Erm mine came with a rev counter too, mines the CD model

Also welcome to the club dude