Medal Of Honour (MoH)

Whos on it?

I got it yesterday and had a quick go, im a bit disappointed as its more like CoD and im a Bad Compnay 2 Fan but none the less i'll get used to it.

Its very similar to CoD which means some on here must have it?.

PSN - Devilnomez

;)

I have played MW2 and i did not like it at all. Im not really a FPS person, im more of a Beatemups guys but through recommendation i bought Battlefield: BC2 which i loved, i really could not get off it and had such a laugh on it.

I sold that as MoH was coming out, preordered it and it came yesterday to which i quickly booted it up and hoped for the best. I was quite disappointed as it was simialr to CoD which i didnt like and nothing like BC2 which i favour but i will give it time and get used to it no doubt.

The graphic are awesome to say the least but im not really liking the 5 minute matches, the quickest finger wins, not being able to locate you friends like in BC2 etc most traits you get with CoD but i think i will need to give it time and explore the game more as it only came through the post yesterday.

So add me on the PS3 - Devilnomez and if your CoD players show me how its done ;)

I will add you now. I'm Madman, I bought this today might boot it up now. Gutted MOH got all modern though, loved the older weapons and environments. MOH should have blitzed COD, the games were so much better! I expect it's all the same as COD + BF, I also prefered BF but had no one to play it online with, so did well on COD.

So we should get along fine!

Just went on xbox just now to play abit of COD, my whole friends list is on MOH ;) BUT i wont buy it lol

Will just get to 10th prestige on COD (on 9th now) before black ops is out ;)

Think this is really good online,bit of a change from mw2.The campaign mode isnt that long,thought it would of been a bit better tbh.Think there having problems with there servers,seem to be a hit or a miss if you find a game

I think the multiplayer is pretty decent.Yes its hard but its more realistic,theres seems not be alot of negative comments on the xbox forums ect.I think they have to do something with the spawn killing tho.

The campaign is suppose to be short, its the online Multiplayer is what keeps it alive.

Gotten used to it a bit more now but much prefer BC2, not very fond of this run and gun style, im a strategist. But i can see why people get so angry while playing CoD, i sometimes get soo pissed off in MoH because some of the kills are just retarded.

:)

Got both of you invites, probs see you on later.

Yea true BC2 owns for online, sniping comes into its own because the maps are huge and you can get some awsome killstreaks going, damn i need to get a decent internet connection :)

Cant wait for BC2 Vietnam :)

• 2 weeks later...