Guest Enzo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@enzo

lol, okay.

now i would explain to both of you, but i doubt very much ud understand.

I've had cars you can only wank over in your dreams lad! Celica GT4 ST 205,Skyline R33 GTS.Both of Which were comfortably rapid,unlike you i don't have something to prove to anybody! I would respect the car if you had built it,but you didn't,you bought a car that was,in your own words fucked! OOPSY! That £2500 for the rebuild could've been spent on the Glanza you blew £5000 on! ;)

ok, i retract my previous comment, i just thought it was being a bit harsh, thats all.

so has anyone actually worked out the 0-60 time then?

doesnt look like it.

if im honest i cant seem to get a better 0-60 than around the 8 second mark on standard boost.

ok, i retract my previous comment, i just thought it was being a bit harsh, thats all.

doesnt look like it.

if im honest i cant seem to get a better 0-60 than around the 8 second mark on standard boost.

mate what are you timing it with and what tyres? also are you using 3rd gear or all the way thru second?

Woah, talk about hot topic.

If I may say so, it's only a 0-60 time guys, a few hundreths of a second surely doesn't matter that much?

(as has been said already)

GT's and Glanza's are damn quick, and beat pretty much any other car their size, can't you just be content with that?

Please people, chill..

Woah, talk about hot topic.

If I may say so, it's only a 0-60 time guys, a few hundreths of a second surely doesn't matter that much?

(as has been said already)

GT's and Glanza's are damn quick, and beat pretty much any other car their size, can't you just be content with that?

Please people, chill..

^^^^ has a good point!!!!

lol i posted this question mj as id like to know the answer as well as a few others plain and simple

most of the starlet comunity knows the official stats of the 82

but when it comes to the glanza its a grey area,

lol i posted this question mj as id like to know the answer as well as a few others plain and simple

most of the starlet comunity knows the official stats of the 82

but when it comes to the glanza its a grey area,

Riteo, just concerned at how tetchy some people got and the whole turning into a slagging match thing.

This forum was all nice and peaceful when I left work, got home and.....woah!! Bloody 'ell!!!!

So hopefully you get my concern/see where I'm coming from with my comment.

hmm stopwatch isnt the best, a g-tech wud be better but still, i wud not be happy with those times if i were you mate. you had it dynoed? i suspect its running less than std power, my second glanza was. took some restoring.

yeah, i know the stopwatch is not a great way of timing, but i tend to let the clutch slip a bit while creeping before setting off on a proper run, so any other device would time me from when i start creeping.

not yet had it dynoed, i want to as i suspect that it is running a little under the benchmark power figure.

what did you do to get it running well again?

firstly the gtech doesnt actually start untill you do ie you can actually creep forward (its good like that) well wen i got it i knew something was up as id previously owned a glanza which was alot quicker. i first tried fault finding and i went to a place for fault diagnostics and they cudnt seem to find anything, nevertheless i got it dynoed and it was running at 130bhp and that was witha catback exhaust and induction kit and no boost restriction. i timed the 0-60 and it was shite cudnt get it under 7.0 and was normally in the 8's. was always struggling for traction with semibald tyres. anyway bought new plugs new leads dizzy cap rotor arm, new tyres and it started feeling right again. 0-60 was then down to about 7flat and i felt happy again..started modding a little more and the better it got, on 0.8bar boost best 0-60 i got was 6.4 with no back seats on my own. and a few lil mods. was happy with that.