Poly-Bushing your OEM Front ARB, what do you need?

Hey Guys,

As I understand there are two large Arch-shaped bushes sort of near to the centre of the ARB, and 8 small spherical bushes, 4 on each of the drop links

I want to buy a full set of new Poly-Bushes and fresh drop links, does anyone know where is the cheapest place to get them all?

These are the arch bushes I've found;

Two possible Drop-link kits with Poly-Bushes

-I've checked the part number for the Energy Suspension Part, it is the only End-Link kit they make for Toyota models (Celica, Supra models) and wasn't sure whether it'd be compatible?

-Will the Whiteline Drop-Link kit work with my OEM Front ARB??

OR

Drop-Links with Rubber bushes

With these Poly Spherical bushes

And I'm not sure what sort of drop link this is!

Thanks guys!

Amjad

need picture of your really before we can make an educated decision. FYI i poly bushed my OEM ARB used the fensport droplinks abut didn't use their rubber i swapped that for the 8x drop link poly from camskill and used the 2x ARB bush from camskil as well. definitely worth every penny.

What do you need a picture of, the ARB or the bushes?

I'm away from home so couldn't get either unfortunately :)

I may just do what you did then! The last time I took a look at the ARB (when I fitted the Whiteline ALK) I think I remember there being 8 small bushes!

Thanks for the help, I'll update this thread when it's hopefully done! :)

Yea they look about right dude there Is def 8 bushes on the droplinks and most 20mm arb bushes should fit! I've been searching for alternative bushes to do the entire car I have a spae set of lower arms and a spare front arb to clean up and polybush and poss the rear beam too before that goes on! Along with tidying up the rear arb too!

I'd just get a spanner or some string and measure it if you take it all off to look at it with the age of the drop links they'll probably won't go back on/won't come off without a fight

The OE drop links just have 2 bushes.

I've gone with the superflex bushes as the OE ones were knackeded especially after fitting the ALK.

Car's still off the road so unsure how they perform.

The OE arch bushes were noticably more worn on the outside as you would imagine. I'm just going to swap them round and see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for hijack but simpliar question as topic, drop links?

I think mine are foobar as i get a really bad rubber creak when turning the wheel at parking speeds, if i spray wd40 on the drop link bushes it goes for a little while. So going to replace them, do i buy:

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_38/Category_2/3202 (just seen thanks to this thread)

or

http://www.tm-developments.com/index.php?m...products_id=498

ep91 glanza v, whats the difference, why do the tmd one have a 90 degree bend with another bolt?

edit: just seen the replacent bushes that camskill do, is it easy enough to just replace bushes or is it worth getting new bolt bit too, still which to choose?