oz super t's advise again

wheels6.jpgwheels5.jpgwheels4.jpgwheels3.jpgwheels2.jpgwheels1.jpgwheels.jpgRight i have been let down by that company who i was ordering the wheels off again! i am just going to spend the extra money and get some decent ones now instead of waiting. Do you think i should go for 15" with 50's or 16" with 45's? i have put a few photos up of my shortlist which apart from the super legeras are all 15" the super legeras are 16" your comments would be appriciated. jon%7Boption%7D<a %7Boption%7D

yeah i have thats why i was asking if i should go fo 15's or 16's because i can only afford 15's in all of the other rims but revolution have a special offer on for the ultralegeras in 16's which would cost the same as the rest in 15's. there was another set of ultralites which i liked in bronze but they only had the silver pic on display.

didnt mean they gripped any good ;)

nah but he's got a point, 16" tyres are generally more expensive because they arent as popular as 15's and 17's, so they dont make as many, which means the prices are generally that little bit higher as they still want to make the same profit.