My rocket bunny kitted PS13

Well as you all know i broke my Glanza and this is her replacement.Will take alot to get the same attention that my glanza got but i think this might do it.Its currently being finished in japan.So will be here in the new year.

Its the SKAY LTD Demo car and is currently having the Pro comp wheels from the actual TRA demo car fitted just waiting on the final pics.

Speclist as follows;

Black top base fully overhauled

polished ports, uprated valves and stem seals, HKS 1.2mm metal headgasket, HKS comp. single spring,HKS 256 cams, new cam sprockets (adjustable), 555 injectors, BNR33 fuel pump,Sard fuel regulator(3 kilo), Power FC(Tec Art factory mapped),HKS GT2540SPL(GT3037 52trim compressor wheel) HPI mesh oil lines(fuel feed side HKS orfice), HPI water lines,Trust triple core intercooler,HPI megamax air filter,Z32 airflow, turbo outlet,stainless front pipe(flexible), Masa Motorsports muffler, Tein coilovers, pillow tension rods, aftermarket clutch, GT1 front hubs,R32 front calipers, Delphy front pads,R32 TypeM knuckle assembly, R32 rear calipers, elphy rear pads, GT1 sidebrake wire,

mycar.jpg

mycar1.jpg

s1320666620400hp20rear20dr_20side.jpg

s1320666620400hp20rear.jpg

Hope you all like:D

Just Love the Sil80 front :D

Friend of my has a Yellow SIl80 :D

This one is a PS13.The sil80 has this front end but a 180sx back end

streetracer starlet.dont worry there will be plenty of smokey pics of this car dw :D

Will do ryan you and your bro will have to poop down soubt it will be till feb any ways.

thanks for the coments guys even you Hou haha

Cheers mate.the fenders and rear arches are rb ones aswell

http://www.tra-kyoto.com/6666/s13/s13.htm

yea I'm signed up on sxoc and driftworks just not a fully paid member yet gonna wait till I've got the car so I can go to meets etc.wheels are to be fitted soon in japan then will put the photos up.can't wait to start drifting now.

My god that white is immense!!

Cant wait to see the wheels fitted, better have a stance like that white one :D