What front mount intercooler to get

I'm looking at getting either a blitz, greddy or hks front mount intercooler. Just after which is better out if these, if possible I don't want it to run over the manifold and I still have the ac in the car so I need it to be quite slim. Also where's the best place to get it from. Thanks, matt.

HDI piping, and a custom small core no need for a big whopping core just get one that's directly in the air path

avoid the the piping which goes over the mani you'll just be forking out for HDI pipe later anyway So save your monies in the first instance

Can't find any hdi coolers and I like the ac. Cheers for the input guys. Anygot a blit greddy or hks fmic?

the JPerformance ones are exactly the same as the HDI ones

Link>>> http://www.tm-developments.com/index.php?m...;products_id=99

600 notes cheaper than the Blitz and greddy ones too and the JP ones are brill :p

autobahn is a blitz copy... dont bother, shit pipe route...

hdi core is huge. bigger the core tho, cooler the air, cooler the air more oxygen in it, therefore more bang :p

hdi or jperformance kit as there route is the best and best core..... your stupid if u buy anything other then...

Do not go HDI if you want a bumper left!

Autobahn/blitz style require no cutting at all if mounted carefully, yeah the pipe goes over the manifold but it makes very little difference and ive tried it with both pipe route, the longer pipe over the manifold actually aids a ct9 setup in my opinion as it allows better boost control.

It's not like the piping getting warm will affect anything though as it's before the cooler anyway though you could reflective tape it. Think it'll be the blitz I don't want it to stick out and cuttin the front bumper out will show quite well!