Corsa VXR

See I've driven an Astra too and that didnt do anything for me either :p

I cant believe people think they torque steer because all I could feel is the electric powersteering going all light and not knowing what it wants to do, bit like a steering wheel for the Xbox!!

You want torque steer and aggressive performance, buy a starlet with some boost and LSD :D

I like the looks of them, but they dont do nothing else for me.

Underpowered and are normally driven by dicks to be honest.

This, not to kean on the looks either though!

Theres a lad with a white one and he drives around the local Mc'donalds all night :D:p

The Corsa VXR are quite nice looking but i couldnt own a Corsa lol it looks like a girls car too.

Mate had one from new, had it a few months and it wnet back to Vauxhall twice as the ECU had fucked up, after the second time he had had enough and gave it back lol

Quite common for ECU faults so im told

ive got 2 friends with them, 1 is a red 230bhp animal, that goes really well and i cant quite keep up with it, the other is a standard artic and that feels like its being held back all the time. i would own one but only knowing i need 5k to spend on it to get it up to the spec i would expect

You want torque steer and aggressive performance, buy a starlet with some boost and LSD -_-

Working on that as we speak! :)

The Corsa VXR ain't really my thing! There is one near me and he pisses me off most days by driving like a twat and driving up my ass! Leaves my dirty lex for dust, i will get my revenge when the Demon's ready!!!!!!! -_-:p