Moved to correct section

On another note that looks awesome, dont see a TOM's bumper often especially in black, looks mean as hell!!

nice to get good feedback :) seem as its taken soooo long to get this on and sorted!!! * note for anyone fitting the toms bumper - does need some modding to fit the FMIC but well woth the mess about :)

• 2 weeks later...
ohh my god!! its my old car!! Oh how i loved her soooo much! Thank you, thank you, thank you for looking after her and giving her a new lease of life!! :)

Cheers for the good response! glad u like wat im doing with her ;) lots more to do will keep this thread updated some more parts should b coming for this weekend :)

Thats look awesome mate! Definatly all for the unique look, dont see a toms bumper on a Glanza very often!

cheers for the glance at what she used to look like :) its good to see it was well looked after before hand ;) she was looking a little sorry for herself when i got hold of her in the first place ;) much more to come though! n cheers for the individual comment too I was going for something a little diff :)