glanza_s from southwales

im sure this was in cwmbran, is that where you bought it from?

this is the 1 i was telling you about amjad for £1300 i think it was

im not sure if it was advertised in cwmbran, i paid £1250 from down crumlin but it was origanaly from newport.

hey mate get some pics off ya car up looks sweet oww and welcome

thanks mate i will when i figure out how to do it lol :D could do with a bit of a tidy up first as it has a couple of dings in the door and a few scratches here and there, not sure if i should get it resprayed the same colour or go for a diffo one E.G matt black or matt white any surgestions would be great though.

yeah pretty sure this is the 1 in cwmbran that was for sale bud :D

welcome to the club anyway

need any help give us southwales member a shout :D

and im sure every other bugger on here will be glad to help too :(

thanks for the welcome, yh i will probz need some help somwhere along the line. i do have one problem with it tho, when i rev the engine the lights go brighther and the heater is more powerfull when the revs drop again the lights dim and the heater is not as strong.i had the altinator looked at and they said it was the rectifyer, (if my spelling is rubish sorry lol) but it still has the same problem so i thought it might be and earth problem so i made up my own sort of earth kit to try it and its the same.

Whos your mate? lol

Gotta be me, I had a blue glanza replica, now got the GT (off the road at the mo) and now my sister has a white Glanza replica which I am always about in lol

Small world eh :D

Whos your mate? lol

Gotta be me, I had a blue glanza replica, now got the GT (off the road at the mo) and now my sister has a white Glanza replica which I am always about in lol

Small world eh :D

ai his name is jamie marshall, i think i seen you a few days ago going throught pontypool towards bleanavon.

im always going up through ponty and blaenavon mate :D

i seen a black glanza, but i know the boy whos car is it, and i also know a jamie marshall which is weird lmao

wow this is a small world lol

Looks awesome mate :D

Do you have the s bonnet or the v bonnet

ive got the V bonnet, it was on there when i had it. and thanks