glanza_s from southwales

Welcome

My heaters do that too, think it might be my battery but not sure have you had the battery checked??

yh i evan put a different battery on there just to try it and it still does it. on mine it seems like the revs drop to low what does urs idle at?

Looks nice! The headlights look a bit foggy though? Try getting one of those headlight polishing kits off Ebay :D

Looks nice! The headlights look a bit foggy though? Try getting one of those headlight polishing kits off Ebay :D

yh ill have a look for that, didnt evan know you could buy that lol. it looks alot worse on the pics tho, its really not that bad

Yeah man have a look at this, looks like it works quite well! Makes a massive difference especially on clear headlights on Glanzas!

wow thanks for that vid mate, makes hell of a diff dont it. look in halford 2moz see if they sell any, if not its to tesco for an Avocado lol.

No worries! Yeah it would have the same impact on Glanza lights I reckon!

Haha I'm sure they have it for cheap online somewhere!

yh but normally cheap means rubbish. ill try the avocado 1st i think lol n ill get back to you on the results.

yeah this was definitely the 1 that was for sale in cwmbran some time back B)

tried to talk the bro into buying it lol

have to get a mini meet going sometime soon B)

and hopefully i wont have to come in my mums fiesta lmfao

yh i was guna say we should have like a mini meet sumtime be great, yh lets hope your in your car lol see your starlet then. thats mad just looking on ya profile n your 8 days older than me lol

• 3 weeks later...
Looks nice! The headlights look a bit foggy though? Try getting one of those headlight polishing kits off Ebay :o

Looks nice! The headlights look a bit foggy though? Try getting one of those headlight polishing kits off Ebay :o

think someones got a parrot on his shoulder? :D

looks like a tidy glanza s. defo needin some jdm wheels though. look forward too seein this around :)

think someones got a parrot on his shoulder? :o

looks like a tidy glanza s. defo needin some jdm wheels though. look forward too seein this around :)

thanks mate, yh in need of sum better wheels lol no chance this side of xmas tho. be great to actually meet everyone tho.

yes quite a few south wales members popping up now :p because we've all come out of our caves after the summer B)

i stuck a note under a glanza windscreen wiper the other day saying to join here, but no luck lol

he flashes me and all, but we are always going different ways

we'll all have to convoy up to japfest :huh:

• 3 weeks later...