ATT CHESHIREGLANZA

since you have decided not to recieve pm's for me i have to put this some whereelse!! any chance of getting my money back since i have returned the lights to you, you have recieved them and sold them on. i have left it quite a while since you sold them and i still havent been refunded. paypal said i was entitled to a refund from all the pics but apparently "you never recieved them" so they wouldnt pay out. so how about you do the decent thing and refund me. so i am down £135 plus paypal fees for the lights and £8.99 to return them. your quids up after selling them twice. i think its aweful that someone can actually do this shit and sleep at night. just refund me my £135.

Wouldn't it just have been easier phoning him instead of broadcasting it to everyone

this has been going on since the beginning of september so i doubt a fone call is gonna sort anything, concidering he has stopped me from pm'ing him he clearly doesnt want to hear from me.

yeah thats not very nice mann

shit shouldnt go down like this :huh:

so its ok to rip people of, but not to try and draw then out and sort the problem out!!

paul is a sound guy

give him a ring and stop getting your knickers ina twist he wont fuck you over

he wont fuk me over!! he has fuked me over!! he wouldnt pay out thats why i had to go and start a dispute with paypal!! he clearly told paypal he never recieved them so they wouldnt take the money out of his account!! if he was sound things would never have got this far!!

UKSC does not accept any responsibility for sales transactions however Jon is 100% free to name and shame a seller that he has expressed he is clearly not happy with. We do encourage buyers and sellers to come to terms privately but this matter is obviously already out in the open.

Sales transactions are supposed to go smoothly and if there are any problems then you should be easily contactable. No questions asked. Blocking a member so that they cannot pm you is clearly not the answer.

I'll be hoping that Paul can post this evening to publically clarify the situation.

Please don't think that I am personally against Paul, as this is all part of getting to the bottom of this and clearing the air.

In the meantime please can everyone refrain from posting until he does so we can hear him out.

If both parties can still manage to get in contact privately and come to an agreement or solution that'd be fantastic.

Thank You

Joz

UKSC does not accept any responsibility for sales transactions however Jon is 100% free to name and shame a seller that he has expressed he is clearly not happy with. We do encourage buyers and sellers to come to terms privately but this matter is obviously already out in the open.

Sales transactions are supposed to go smoothly and if there are any problems then you should be easily contactable. No questions asked. Blocking a member so that they cannot pm you is clearly not the answer.

I'll be hoping that Paul can post this evening to publically clarify the situation.

Please don't think that I am personally against Paul, as this is all part of getting to the bottom of this and clearing the air.

In the meantime please can everyone refrain from posting until he does so we can hear him out.

If both parties can still manage to get in contact privately and come to an agreement or solution that'd be fantastic.

Thank You

Joz

i didnt want to do this but he clearly has no intension of refunding me, this has been going on since the start of september, everything was done through pm and paypal. so the best way to get him to respond is in the open where everyone knows what he has done. also its not a bad thing because this lets people know what certain sellers are capible off.

I'm sure a lot of people would be doing the exact same thing if they had been screwed over mate including myself.

You are not in the wrong and you probably have evidence. I just hope that this can be cleared up quickly in the best interest of everyone.

I request people to please refrain from posting anything inconstructive as it would just add further fuel to the fire until we get the full picture.

We are trying to help the situation, not blow it out of proportion.

Thank You

Joz

I have also seen paul having a few issues with selling before (inculding me) this was be cause of it took 3 weeks for it to arrive)

after seeing this thread i am sure he will refund you straight away.

i dont think he is conning you just hang on abit longer

How do you know he's received the Lights back? I know he's sold lights again but how do you know there not a diff set?

because he sold me them as being perfect and they were wrecked. i still have all the pictures. and a few days after i returned them he sold them as damaged!!

oh dear... come on chesh!

have you tried ringing him mate?

maybe he hasnt had chance to get online to read PM's??

hes blocked me from sending him pm's. when he recieved the lights he should have refunded me. shouldnt have to go through this whole process.

I have also seen paul having a few issues with selling before (inculding me) this was be cause of it took 3 weeks for it to arrive)

after seeing this thread i am sure he will refund you straight away.

i dont think he is conning you just hang on abit longer

Same here I have seen a few problems with Chesh but they always seem to get resolved just not nice when it gotta come to this.

I have bought off him and yea there was a few problems but he always text me and kept me upto date.

Like I said he normally sorts it out in the end so sort it out Chesh :huh:

this seems to become a common thing now, and i know people will jump down my throat.

but this is the 3rd time i have seen something being posted about the same member, having problems with people buying/selling with regards to him.

just my 2 pence.