makes me sick!!

I've got 2 half cousins which are black muslims, they are good as gold, have total respect for everyone in this country, and never do any of this shit.

The goverment need to pull there finger out and start deporting some of these fuckers, and the people that are over here claiming benefits when there not even from this country.

fuck them off, and never let them back in.

Britain, what was once a great country, with proud british people...... the british are now the ethnic minority in our own country!!!! As I've said, i am not racist in anyway, but i do not agree with what our country leaders have done to this place.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep

Hope you guys aren't going to tar us decent muslims with the same brush, there are pricks in any religion/culture..

I found it highly disrespectful and am sure the vast majority of other muslims would agree

yep what???

the thing is theres loads and loads of muslims on here that cant be faulted there brilliant lads all of them. and 99% of muslims in this country are the same. i went to school with loads, I've worked with loads etc

but these "extremists" give people of other religeons/race such a bad name because most people tar them with the same brush

that video is truly disgusting it actually makes me feel sick. how dare anyone do that wether muslim, british american or bloody martian

to disrespect such huge tradition of rememberance and respect is beyond me

off with their heads :@

I can completely understand where you guys are coming from, I was born and raised in this country and am as british as the next guy, we should have respect for the dead whoever they are.

I am just disappointed that some people DO label all muslims by the actions of idiots like this, which is why I posted in the thread, I don't want you guys to think the same.

People jump on the media bandwagon and we all get judged which is not fair by any means. I just want people to be aware that this is not what muslims believe, 99.9% of us are decent folk and wouldn't dream of doing something as stupid and ignorant as what has gone on.

If I'd like you to take anything from what I've said it's the fact that my faith does not condone such behaviour, these individuals are exactly that, individuals.

what i dont get is why hold up a poster saying die british soldiers etc ? yet the only reason there ther is to help that country so instead of them helping themselfs they come here and basically spit in our faces n complain bout the way we do things ?

thats what i dont understand

Hope you guys aren't going to tar us decent muslims with the same brush, there are pricks in any religion/culture..

I found it highly disrespectful and am sure the vast majority of other muslims would agree

Totally agree. I'm actually quite sick of arguing about this with other Muslims today. They have disagreed with the poppy burning but they say these Muslims are expressing their rage towards those soldiers who apparently messed up their countries/killed innocent people. However, I cannot understand where this brings in religion?! Okay, they may have been Muslim countries, but if they are supporting Iraq/Afghanistan, why not wave their countries flag instead of dragging religion in to it? :wub: Either way, they were bang out of order and I will tell this to anyone who thinks otherwise! I've had plenty of Facebook 'debates' trying to explain why what they did was totally bang out of order, but some people just don't see my view and think it's almost okay to do this because of their families being killed back home. Some also say that they don't have a problem with the country but only with the killing of innocent people, but whatever their problem is, they need to deal with it in an orderly banner. Burning things isn't going to do anybody any favours, it will only cause more hatred and fuel the fire!

I can completely understand where you guys are coming from, I was born and raised in this country and am as british as the next guy, we should have respect for the dead whoever they are.

I am just disappointed that some people DO label all muslims by the actions of idiots like this, which is why I posted in the thread, I don't want you guys to think the same.

People jump on the media bandwagon and we all get judged which is not fair by any means. I just want people to be aware that this is not what muslims believe, 99.9% of us are decent folk and wouldn't dream of doing something as stupid and ignorant as what has gone on.

If I'd like you to take anything from what I've said it's the fact that my faith does not condone such behaviour, these individuals are exactly that, individuals.

Spot on Amjad. A lot of people believe that Mosques teach you terrorism, bombing etc and it shocks me! I don't blame them for believing what the media show them but I've been to so many mosques in my life, and it's the one and most peaceful atmosphere I can go to! If I ever heard people discussing an attack, I'd report it. Whether that be in a church, a mosque or on a damn bus! Another thing is, I've witnessed a lot of people tar us with the same brush, but in the 4 years of being on UKSC I can't recall ever feeling this way. The guys on here are awesome and I know that they know better than to tarnish us with the same brush! :)

I want to start a group for Muslims who are against extremists and terrorism. A lot of non Muslims will just believe what they hear on the news (that is quite fair it's not essential for them to research in to our religion) but I think the 99% of us need to protest against these extremists, it will be difficult as we will have a lot of people telling us we're going against our 'own people', but no thanks, I don't want any links with these people. I'm a Muslim and I believe in the 5 pillars of Islam, this doesn't include anything to do with terrorist, in every other sense I'm just like everybody else and want to enjoy life where I can. And it's the same for 99.9% of us! I'm just the same as any other guy, my belief in God and approach to him makes doesn't make me different to any non Muslim! :p

what i dont get is why hold up a poster saying die british soldiers etc ? yet the only reason there ther is to help that country so instead of them helping themselfs they come here and basically spit in our faces n complain bout the way we do things ?

thats what i dont understand

First things first, what I about to type is not the way I think! This is what they apparently think.

They believe the British/US navy have messed up their countries, killed innocent people and taken the good stuff (oil) so basically by burning the poppy, they are trying to vent their anger against the Navy. I questioned somebody who thought in a similar manner, and asked them why they live in this country if it's so terrible, but they said they were not against the British but they were against the killing of innocent people. I don't see why they are protesting in the name of religion though, if they so desperately want to protest, do it in the name of your country! Surely it'd make more sense!

Again, that's just information from another person I was speaking to, and I'm just trying to express how they think, not how I think!

very well said Iddy.

it is unfair to tar everyone with the same brush. Its easy to do, hell, its done over here depending on which religion u are raised, basic assumptions are made which are quite simply wrong and misinformed.

im glad to see mature discussion on this matter in here guys, u are all doing urselves very proud.

Phil.

i agree with iddy and amjad, i never posted the video to tar you or anyone on here with the same brush, hope you know that :wub:

i only posted it to show the rest of the forum what arseholes there is in the world and how disrepectful. If they hate it that much wish they would get the fuck out and leave uk if its that fucking bad!!!

well said phil, everyone talking about this like mature adults

This is how I feel about the stuff I keep seeing.

I got a lot of points to make about this subject, this also points to the majority of people in the world, probably including whoever is reading this.

Firstly, being patriotic is great, Britain, well England to be truthful has powered the country through some amazing situations. Unfortunately it's too kind, it should rightly be very cautious about who it lets in. Australia is very cautious, one of the only countries that declared it's independence from us that is doing, well better than us really.

Most countries that declared their independence from England have all gone to shits and poverty. England probably would have solved all there problems too, and so that was probably for the best, although we still try, when really it's not our problem, we never forced independence.

Now a lot of these countries influence those countries around them.

As for this action, it's seriously unfair, but people jumping on the bandwagon acting like they know about war and religion is just stupid.

My view on religion is strong, I believe it's forced upon people and is becoming more so in Britain. You are brought up as a child in a religious environment, it's completely unfair. Even our own time scale of evolution is based on religion â??BCâ??. It's actually brainwash. That might be offensive, but having that view is also a BELIEF, and so if anyone disregards it and slams it, is a hypocrite. You can apply the same logic to football hooligans.

That view also enables me to see beyond the bullshit. So, all this crap I keep seeing all over the internet about becoming racist because Muslims did that, is stupid. Muslim is not a race for start, Muslims are also one of the most dedicated religious groups, which also means the majority of the time, they are usually good people, also, it means those that are led (refer back to brainwashed) to believe that Britain is bad and the British are bad are very thorough in their beliefs too. Also, Islam is an international religion now (multi cultured).

Additionally, I think most of the people who fought during our war were different people to what you see roaming around now. Literally 80% of British citizens have lived their whole lives disgracing the men that fought in the war, yet they only consider mentioning it when something like this happens, it's perfectly Ok to be ignorant the rest of the time. Britain's a pretty bad place now, most people are pretty indecent and follow the same things that these disgraceful people do, but in a different way. Freedom was for the benefit of the country and those countries it helped.

If they hate that their families are being destroyed, well so are the soldiers too. That is indeed quite ignorant.

Another fact, most basic Infantry soldiers are not really too bright (Some are). Evidence that our country does not focus on its own people. You know why? Because they join the army when they can't get anywhere else in life, without understanding some of the underlying truths. Think you will find if you dig deep, America more so, that some Major decision maker guy will jeopardise, if not kill our own soldiers for the benefit of the war. Soldiers get sent into places purposefully as distractions or to just get killed. So maybe protest about that? Army can also turn a lot of these people into decent people. But you will also find a lot of our Soldiers do plenty of murdering.

Whether you're British or not, you have to respect that our country is currently being overruled by foreigners. Those foreigners and other ethnicities need to man up, admit this and help our Country regain itâ??s place, the ones who do that do deserve to be called British citizens, because that action is correct and for the best. All members that run the country should always be traditional in every way. The same goes for any other Country, it makes sense.

Now, on that subject is all I hear of is Polish people getting slated. Think you will find the Polish work harder than our own people, educate them selves better and have better values. If they work hard and try making something of their lives instead of demoralising themselves, then good for them.

That doesn't mean we should let all in without reason, but they can get sent back after a period of timeâ?¦

But everyone still has a right to be angry at them. Itâ??s truly horrible.

HAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING COUNTRY IS A FUCKING JOKE! I LOVE HOW THESE PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT OUR GOVOURMENT IS DOING ! BUT THEY JUST LOVES TO COME OVER HERE AND USE MY FUCKING TAX MONEY! FUCKING BASTARDS! SICK OF THIS SHIT.. TIP TOEING AROUND THESE FUCKERS... YOU IETHER GO BY ENGLISH RULES OR FUCK OFF TO YOUR FUCKED UP COUNTRY!

I'm happy now :wub:

and thats the benefit of UKSC, being free to openly express your opinions, so fair play to u Gaz sir.

what i would disagree with is your comment that basic infantry men are thick, that, i will not agree with. I have friends in Afgan, and they are far from daft.

however, it is not something i wish to debate.

thanks for sharing your opinions gaz man!

please feel free to continue the discussion folks, i like how it hasn't turned into a slag fest of any kind.

Phil.

My dad is in the army, and a few friends of mine. My dad was telling me what it is like out in Afgan and iraq. The reason they were out there is to take control and protect the innocent people out there, however, the innocent people out there do not want people such as my dad helping them.

Tony blair made the biggest mistake of his life by sending our troops out there, we have lost hundreds of lives for a fued that had nothing to do with this country.

Unfortunatly Great Britain has become one of those country's were we will almost allow anybody to live here and suck all the benefits out of the goverment as much as poss. To have our BRITISH police force watch these dirty fuckers burn something that is very important to our country, and arrest our own people, is just and absoloute discrace.

This country will soon be in so much shit it will be un-bearable to live here, id prefer to move back to Germany if im honest, they know how to run a country, not like this place, its run by clowns.

I was very proud to be british, but now after seeing this, im not so sure.

To Phil - Thanks. I like how it hasnt' either. It's cool to see a good discussion.

I didn't say they were thick, but they don't learn about what they're really getting into by joining, that's what I meant. Because they're lead to believe all sorts of things, it's unfair. I say that because I think I would have made a good infantry soldier, and I wouldn't say I was thick. :wub:

Just hope the old race card doesn't come out, peoples conception of racist these days is totally stupid.

Dan - That's pretty much exactly what I meant when I say the soldiers don't know the real truths. They only learn by experiencing it first, it's not right. Now your Dad has to live with those thoughts, and aggrivations.

Another fact, most basic Infantry soldiers are not really too bright (Some are). Evidence that our country does not focus on its own people. You know why? Because they join the army when they can't get anywhere else in life, without understanding some of the underlying truths. Think you will find if you dig deep, America more so, that some Major decision maker guy will jeopardise, if not kill our own soldiers for the benefit of the war. Soldiers get sent into places purposefully as distractions or to just get killed. So maybe protest about that? Army can also turn a lot of these people into decent people. But you will also find a lot of our Soldiers do plenty of murdering.Whether you're British or not, you have to respect that our country is currently being overruled by foreigners. Those foreigners and other ethnicities need to man up, admit this and help our Country regain itâ??s place, the ones who do that do deserve to be called British citizens, because that action is correct and for the best. All members that run the country should always be traditional in every way. The same goes for any other Country, it makes sense.

people back in the old days who were unaccepted into jobs went to the army, but now you have got to go through numerous amounts of tests, which means..... you have to be quite clever to get in. My dad joined when he was 16, he left school after hating it, was a skinhead, bit of a bad lad, knew when he was 14 he wanted to be a Tank commander in the army... hes been in the army now for 32 years, became a tank commander, and now is a WO1 (warrent officer). He is now on the long service list and runs all the army recruiting teams and TA within the westmidlands.

That's a long service history, let's see how they benefit him in a few years time. Bet he will be almost insulted.

Is everyone ignoring the fact that I said 'some are'? ha

People are all mistaking me here about the infantry. Also you said he's a tank commander, I said infantry.

That's a long service history, let's see how they benefit him in a few years time. Bet he will be almost insulted.

Is everyone ignoring the fact that I said 'some are'? ha

People are all mistaking me here about the infantry. Also you said he's a tank commander, I said infantry.

Yes mate i know, the infantry is unbeliveable, the army need to sort htem out because sending someone into as, what basicly is Bait, is unbelievable.

Well my dads got a very hefty pension, on the long service list, and a full time job. Not too bad, but he wants more lol.

I do understand what you are saying GAZ and i do agree to a certain extent, but these days you do have to go through shit loads of test before you are accepted, even into the infantry.