I have moved to the darkside :S

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nice wheelie!

Naaah that was pretty shit lol my mate was there videoing for a while as i couldnt get it right and i done an awsome one and he wasnt even recording B):D:D:p

So i thought fuk it then and just stuck with that video B):D:p

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaah that was pretty shit lol

Looked alright to me, but that's coming from a guy that's only ever wheelied 3 times.

The first was on a Honda Big Red quad - that was awesome, and it only stayed up for 2 secs, and my pillion fell off.

The second was on my Aprilia SR 125 scootay, which lasted only slightly longer than the quad wheelie, and when I touched down the wheel wasn't straight and I almost hit the kerb and nearly binned it.

And the third was on an 80cc dirt bike and I had only just touched the throttle slightly. Was so surprised by it my feet came clean off the pegs and I almost came clean off the bike.

I will never attempt any more!

Looked alright to me, but that's coming from a guy that's only ever wheelied 3 times.

The first was on a Honda Big Red quad - that was awesome, and it only stayed up for 2 secs, and my pillion fell off.

The second was on my Aprilia SR 125 scootay, which lasted only slightly longer than the quad wheelie, and when I touched down the wheel wasn't straight and I almost hit the kerb and nearly binned it.

And the third was on an 80cc dirt bike and I had only just touched the throttle slightly. Was so surprised by it my feet came clean off the pegs and I almost came clean off the bike.

I will never attempt any more!

:p:p:D the little dirt bikes are lethal, but this thing is unreal effortless wheelies :D