I have moved to the darkside :S

Yea the freestlye is awesome....come along so much but cant see it progressing much more as Travis is never going to do the double backflip again B)

will get vids 2mz if the weathers OK if not it will be on da weekend ;)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he had the interview after doing it at X games he said he promised his Mum he will never do it again....just imagine if he came up short doing that ;)

I doubt i can get a video camera by the weekend and i dont think the old man will let me his unless he comes up and watches!!! may have to be phone for now B)

Little Update....

The new seat cover is on....

Looks much more stealthy now and feels grippy'er than the other.... sorry bout the pics, the bike is in the shed and i couldnt be bothered to get it out, i will put the new graphics on and give it a clean in the week :p

Seatedit.jpg

Seatonbike.jpg

I was speaking to a mate who had the same bike as me... he sold it the other week for a stupid amount of money ( WELL OVER double what i paid for mine!!!) so maybe there is some profit to be made in this bike :p:p:p

Maybe i will get something for the EP but im planning on getting a newer bike so maybe the extra cash will go towards that....we will see though :lol:

Here are the graphics on the plastics, still got some more to do but i cant clean the bike yet as the weather is lousy as a mother fuker!!!!

Grafixnplast2.jpg

She will be looking pretty to sell....also getting the frame polished too :huh:

here you go guys.... a little taster for you :lol:

had a go yesterday of putting the plastics on but was having trouble with the rear side panel not lining up and i had to rush to work...thats why the seat and rear side panel arent on tidy :lol:

[img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/Sparky_lkz2535/Plasticson.jpg[/img]

was going to finish it today..... but the weather is shit!!!

Still got airbox, swing arm, upper forks, lower fork guards front number plate and front fender to put on to do so it will look even better then :P

Oh yea and see how shiny the frame looks? well thats nothing... hopefully should look like chrome on the weekend :P