I have moved to the darkside :S

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha the Fuchs Kwaka teams awesome!!!

Few new piccies there.... pisses me off because i can only have one web page open at a time and gotta keep going back and for!!!

still got stuff to do to it today.... fit new front fender, remove the gash yellow hand guards, take the wheel off to get the other fork guard off and put the decal on it etc etc!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Right the bike is staying im just gonna have to get used to the power :p:(

Went out on it today and got my new plastics dirty :p

Dirty.jpg

And as promised Phil, a video of the beast in action :p

This is a new jump we just found so we will b getting big air next time :p

Me

My mate

Unfortunately I've got a noisy small end bearing on it which will need to be changed in the week so the bike wasnt running ver well so more videos in the week :p

Expect an update soon, oh and even a few for the EP!!!! :p:lol:

Little update.....

When i bought the bike it had a shitty universal clutch lever which is really rubbish as its to close into the handle bars and you cant really grab it well with one or two fingers which makes it harder to ride as you have got to have at least one finger on the clutch and brake at all times :)

So i bought this bad boy....ASV unbreakabble lever This is good because A) ist unbreakable and comes with lifetime garuntee and B) it has adjustable reach so you can have it as far out as you like...£50 well spent :D

One little problem though.... put the lever on adjusted it and all that but there wasnt enough adjustment one the lever so i went to adjust the cable a bit and the threads snapped on it!!! Not amused because i need a new cable now and had to revert to the old lever B)B)

Heres pics of when it was on the bike....you can see its hinged and springs around when bent to a pstiton it shouldnt be in so thats why its unbreakable :p

Asv.jpg

Unbreakable.jpg

Also ordered theses B)

Ebay

Went to watch a local motocross race on Sunday and my mate used my bike for a race as his overheated and hes thinking about getting a 250 2 stroke. heres a few vids of it in action :D

My bike 1

My bike 2

Im not going to be keeping the bike for as long as I first thought.... its just turning out to be a money pit, it needs 1 new radiator because its started leaking (maybe fixable), back wheel bearings have gone agina, headstock bearings dont feel the best, had a puncture aswell.

I will do a mini series on it now next month and then it will be going so i can concentrate on the EP and start saving for insurance aswell. im not in the financial postion to do both unfortunately :D:D:D

Oh by the way my mate finished 7th on my bike and he fell of twice lol

Went to watch a local motocross race on Sunday and my mate used my bike for a race as his overheated and hes thinking about getting a 250 2 stroke. heres a few vids of it in action :D

My bike 1

My bike 2

Im not going to be keeping the bike for as long as I first thought.... its just turning out to be a money pit, it needs 1 new radiator because its started leaking (maybe fixable), back wheel bearings have gone agina, headstock bearings dont feel the best, had a puncture aswell.

I will do a mini series on it now next month and then it will be going so i can concentrate on the EP and start saving for insurance aswell. im not in the financial postion to do both unfortunately :D:D:D

Oh by the way my mate finished 7th on my bike and he fell of twice lol

Yeh mate get saving for bits for the EP!

7th position out of how many?!

• 1 month later...

Hopefully the final update for the bike ;)

When i bought the bike the radiator was a little bent to say the least and after a while it started to leak, so a replacement was needed.

Heres the old rad compared with the new one i bought (the old one looks like some meathead grabbed both ends and twisted it, must of had hell of a smack :lol: ) the old one is on the right :D

Oldnnew.jpg

The old rad

Oldrad.jpg

Also dropped the bike last time i was out and broke the front brake resovoir on the handle bar (no pics) this would have cost me £140 brand new but mananged to find one second hand for £30 :lol:

All it need now is new rear brake pads and fit the sexy rear disc

Once its gone the ball will be rolling very fast for the EP and getting it ready for JAE :lol::lol:

Right guys just got the bike back, new radiator fitted, rear disc and pads changed and front brake resovoir.

Just gave it a good polish and took some piccies to go on teh new ebay advert :D

Rightpolished.jpg

Leftpolished.jpg

Frntpolished.jpg

Engineright.jpg

Engineleft.jpg

PAds.jpg

What you think? should get what im askin for it anyway ;)

YEa it will do ;)

The summers here and its bike weather, in fact il be out on it tomorrow for the last time :D

Then hopefully i will have at least £1600 EP Tokens :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OK guys readvertised the bike on adtrader today and got some videos of probably the last ever outing on the beast

Feel really gutted i gotta let it go now, started to get used to it and started gettin quite fit again :p

How to track a rut

A little jump

A little wheelie

Price is £1850 ono but id bite someones hand off if it had £1700 in it :D:p:D