I have moved to the darkside :S

Hey guys..... i bet most of you are thinkin how have i got a new ride considering im banned and all..... yes i now own a honda (please dont hate me :p )

well it might not be a vtek but it does rev a lil bit......... to about 12,000 lol ;) :p

some of you may know that i had a few decisions to make lately and i can now tell you that my mind has now been made and i decided to spunk my money on a new motorcross bike :p

i thought i may aswell now im off the road so im gona start racing again and see how i get on :p but i must say it scares the shit out of me!!!! the front wheel does not stop lifting in any gear!!!!!

i will get some videos up of it but i only gota few pics for now...... it doest look like much at the mo but i picked it up cheap and gota put new graphics etc on it

will keep you posted on the racing side of things

Oh shes a Honda CR250 by the way.... 2004 model :p

feed back is welcome guys :D

she is dirty in da 1st pic because i went for a blast on her earlia

Newbike.jpg

Mybeast.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only had it today and i went out on it and thought FUK ME!!!!!

Its honestly unbelievable and ill get a video of it wheelying thru the gears :p

if i got the guts to do it lol ;)

im thinkin about gettin rid of it its that fast!!!!!! back to 125s or a 250 four stroke lol

was totaly worried there bro, thought ud sacked your plan on your ep lol

ul have fun on that bike for sure mate, 250 is just right to have some usable scary fun,

watch out though bro, you only get one chance on a bike if you know what i mean

happy riding

OK guys the update you have all been waiting for..................NOT!!!!! ;)

Plastics and graphics arrived today and i honestly couldnt believe how much there was...took me ages to get the lot out to have a look at them!!!!

For the price i could not go wrong at all.......a big shout out to mx-graphics, recommend them to any biker ;)

here you go, some pics......

This is the plastics and seat cover it came with,

Plastics.jpg

These are the graphics and backgrounds i will be using (black because of racing rules)

Backgrounds.jpg

These are the decals for mudguards, forks, fork guards, swing arm etc

Mudguardsnbits.jpg

these are the spares which were left over!!!!!! going to use the little stickers you can see though

Spares.jpg

Oh this is a taster.... front mudguard decals on.....

Fenderdone.jpg

Hope you like :D

Update of the EP soon..... I promise :D:D:D

why thank you guys B)

Yes Phil....nothing but the best hehe

A mini racing series starts next weekend but im not going to be fit for that!!!! ;)

Proper season starts in March hopefully il be ready for that :D

will keep you posted B)

Urrrm let me see i have had an Answer kit for a few years now and Wulf boots....but i just bought myself some Alpinestar Vector boots, alpinestar kit, sin-salo kit, and msr kit. bought all that cheap off a mate but im going to buy another kit for racing, probably Fox or Alloy....when i mean kit im taking about the jersey and protective bottoms

Got a few pairs of gloves, sin-salo and wulf i think, six-six-one elbow pads, no-fear knee pads, Bieffe kidney belt and UFO body armour

Oh yea i have a Bell helmet and a Lazer Stefan Everts replica helmet and some nice Oakley goggles ;)

Thats about the lot i think lol

Will do mate, will do.... i coming along quite well now on this beast but still need to get fit, cant hold onto the bike for more than 5 mins now!!!!

Ive had a go at some freestyle..... can do no footers, heel clickers, one handers (need to be able to do these in racing to remove tear-offs from my goggles so i can see where im goin lol), no handers, can can, tried a nac nac and come off lol, attempted a superman a few times but hurt my nuts, B) pretty good at doing whips now

the bike i have now is mostly used in the freestyle world but i really havent jumped it much yet.... but i do like to wheelie it... on my old bike i could stand on the seat and wheelie, not footed wheelies etc

will get some videos up soon ;)