Cheapest Place For Tyres!

Now then,

I'm planning on ordering some new rubber this week but I like to shop around before spending :)

Post your links for cheap tyres, this could be useful for the future too. If we have enough decent information, we can sticky this. :(

Right I am searching for 195/45/16s and I'm going for either Uniroyal Rainsport 2's or Toyo T1R's.

£199.99 delivered - eBay

£236.16 delivered - Black Circles

£196.96 delivered - Camskill

£247.20 delivered - My Tyres

£220 delivered - TM-Developments

Any links for cheap tyres? ;)

Cheers

Idrees

I mean the prices I posted; they are all quotes for 4 tyres.

Ste, what other rubber do you have in mind? I want Uniroyal Rainsport 2s but I can't find them anywhere, I rate them more than the T1R.

I'm not too sure mate to be honest as it's going to be a while yet until I need some new rubber (probably summer 2011).

I have a few in mind:

Toyo Proxes R1R - these are supposed to be a compromise between the T1R and R888.

Uniroyal Rainsport 2 - not tried these before, every comment on them that I've seen has been positive, but likewise I can't seem to find them.

Hankook RS2 - not sure on these but they seem to be decent?

When I first used Toyo T1S/T1R I thought they were amazing (195/45/15) but 50 profiles I'm not so sure on.

They don't feel anywhere near as good, my old Starlet felt a lot more precise and stable with the 45 profiles, the 50's on either of my cars haven't impressed me as much. So I think I need to go for something with a stiffer sidewall.

R1R's seem the natural progression as I do like Toyo's except for the wear rate.

You can't knock T1R's for the price though, definately the best for the money IMO.

Yeah Ste they T1Rs are good for the money, they wear fast though.

I've had Rainsports a few times before and they have been ace! They don't wear quick at all and they're overall very very good. I guess I'll have to wait til the 26th thenm, although I'll try my local tyre supplier too! :)

Kumho KU31......the best tyre ive had on the N/A, its only lowered on the back and i throw it round corners like nobodys business it grips like a mofo!! never have i hesitated to let back the throttle at speed. Camskill was the cheapest for me although im going to ask around the garages next time i need a set

Just to add the car needs wheel alignment, all the shocks are fooked, the front needs lowering, and a fair few bushes need replacing :thumbsup:

This is an update email sent from Camskill Performance & Tyres to keep you informed of the progress of your order.

Order Reference - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Placed on - Thursday 28 October 2010

Payment has now been processed for your order.

Your Goods have been dispatched.

:wub:

Joz

15's Id.

Looks like they screwed up...

Booking Information

Customer Reference:

0174396 what is this?

Postcode:

HU7 0XU

Delivery Depot:

Scunthorpe

Number of Items:

Calling them tomorrow, but the uniroyals are not in til 26th.

Joz