Some photos from Todays Belfast meet

hey everyone.

Just registered on this forum there now. Im Somhairle, im a moderator on Tgtt.com and i suppose the site photographer for NI, I drive the 1995 Advance in the fotos.

Met up with some of the lads today and came up with these......

Enjoy :p

DSC_0153-1.jpg

DSC_0154-1.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0162-1.jpg

DSC_0164-1.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0166-1.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0174-1.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0175-1.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0196-1.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

if the pics arent in the right section or whatever, please feel free to move them.

cheers.

hey man, many many thanks for postin these up on here too, its very much appreciated, and they're fine in this section, they'll get more attention here!

need to upload mine too come to think of it :p

for all those who havnt seen it on TGTT - Som produced some heroic acts of bravery today all in the quest of a great pic!!! scalin walls and leanin on lamp posts, kneelin in the middle of movin traffic!!!! Outstanding commitment!

Welcome to the site Som man, i have to say your Advance is very very very very very very nice!!! real smart, tidy car!

Phil.

Cars look abfab lads :p

Nice quality pics too Som!

Just missing a bit of red ep in there methinks :p:p

Looks like a really good meet considering the time of season and conditions, well done, nice turnout ;)

Roll on UKSCNI 2007 Meet!!!! :p

Joz

Cheers Jay man!

thank u Shell hun!

Ok the pale blue one is Luke's (Starlet SR), the silver one is Laura's (Starlet Solida), the black SR is Dave's (nordonian), the white GT is Gerard's (Whitestarlet), the black GT with the same wheels as Luke's is Jay's, the Advance is Som's, the GT with R plates is Spuddy's, and i didnt know the rest of the guys.

Phil.

Hey Buddy, no man i havnt, but i just looked back up at Som's pics and i can see how u would think that lol! looks quite good. im still not sure if im gonna do it or not, its the holes it'll leave that bug me at the mo, i could have them filled etc but the paintin costs too much at the mo.

Phil.

Good to finally meet u too chap!

I was in fits and tears laughin at dave and louise all day, hilarious stuff!

Just had a look at the pics i took with my dads Nikon D50, the pics are feckin HUGE!!!! they're also pretty similar to Som's so no point takin up more bandwidth then necessary for no reason.

Phil.

That u are both comic genious', i swear i didnt stop laughin the whole time!!!! :p ;) :p:p

On a side note, i have made it my aim to pester/bully/persuade/bribe/lure/entice Dave to go to JAE next yr. So far my approach has been as follows:

"GO TO JAE GO TO JAE GO TO JAE GO TO JAE GO TO JAE GO TO JAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Id like u all to join me in this perstering approach until he finally caves and agrees to go!!! His g/f is aay on hols at the time so he has NO EXCUSE!!!!! START SAVIN FOR THE BOAT DAVID!!!!!!!!!!! :p:D:p

Phil.

Phil ive just been looking at these pics carefully, your car looks so fuckin sweet man!!!!!!!

Seriosuly man i really love it, ive seen pics before and liked it, but now ive paid so much attention to the pics from the front shots of the EP, ive just noticed its a beauty!!!!!

Nice on Badger.

@Idrees, thanks very much man, thats really sound of u to say, all i can say is thank u mate! I have the feeling we'll be seeing alot from u and the SR in the coming yr man!!! Keep up the good work!

@Dave, thank u buddy u know how much i appreciate that, as I've said before too man i really love your car too, when the sun bounces off her the colour is just beautiful, u have good taste my friend!

Phil.