well its bin a nice steady to start to project70 just gettin to learn the car and what it can do.

so far we have done a few tidy up mods, rear wiper is in the bin, the mesh over the front indicators is off and the lenses tinted black, put my old toyota rims on

Then a slight performance mod HKS mushroom filter modded to fit the carb making a huge improvement.

if the weather holds tomorrow hoping to run it down the 1/4 just to see how it does and then can watch the gains as i work on it.

ill try take some pics tomorrow if i can

Jim

well ran for the first time today and got a 19.5 with a couple more runs and some playin i got down to an 18.9, there is so much potential in it you can feel it, the 1.3 lump isnt helped by having the 1.0 carb on it still and the wheels are huge so with my smaller ones on hopefully time will fall off, also it was run with all interior in too

Jim

good work jim. that isnt bad atall and its something definatly that can be built up when you mention the carb and the wheels

im lookin forward to sein how you get on with this.

i have some decent 71 pics i will share when im back on my own computer bro.