Think i have fallen in love

yeah, final price will be about 4k

this is what he sent me.

Linnk: http://www.japanese-usedcars-export.jp/inv.../de0100829.html

Dear Mr. Daniel,

Thank you for your giving us inquiry. Yes this EP91 is still for sale but we got many inquiries for this on these days so it might be sold sooner. We can arrange shipping this to any major port in UK and cost about JPY100000 for this, just for you information.

Ok, we here attached all the photos of this EP91, please check them and reply to us again if serious.

We wish we can get reply from you soon.

Best regards,

Hiroki Murata

Yeah there's an engine bay pic here its not the best of pics like...Now i've seen some close up pics i think it looks like a Dog..

fe7d6cf5852f495dbe62b7d87a445eba.jpg

Also why has it got a diffrent back bumper here???...I think by the time that car come over here it will be moreless standared lol dont trust the look of it lol.

2779b10164b744629e20c1c9518fdd58.jpg

thats a different car in the other pics, the first pics it has no top spoiler(which looks cool imo!) on the second pics theres a top spoiler and no ducktail, different rear lights different bumper, skirts,wheels etc

not a fan of that varis/jam combo either! there is far too much going on

Its got tonts in the second pics and is black, first pic np tints and midnight purple lmao! Be careful when importing privatly boys n girls, i use a very reputable guy who will look cars over first and take actual pics for me first, dont belive everything the japs email you :)

Guest CITY_AND_COLOR

i really really want this lol i think i am going toturn into a ep collector :S lol there are alot more eps on that sight which are schweeeeeeet to ! I've been looking alll day lol

-chez

You got to be careful buying frm companies like this as most of the tine they dontveven havecthe car etc and they just take your money and split? If it's gonna cost about 3k add your shipping on to that then take 10% for your duty fee then add that fee to the price then u take your 20% VAT and then u got your other charges it will cost u about 4.5k I'd say in the end. And the factvthat the photos they sent are different ie wheels etc I'd walk away?

You got to be careful buying frm companies like this as most of the tine they dontveven havecthe car etc and they just take your money and split? If it's gonna cost about 3k add your shipping on to that then take 10% for your duty fee then add that fee to the price then u take your 20% VAT and then u got your other charges it will cost u about 4.5k I'd say in the end. And the factvthat the photos they sent are different ie wheels etc I'd walk away?

You also gotta be careful when importing cars with roll cages eh Matt :o:)