look wot i got.....

nah mate they had 6 the guy works as manger for game or sanc he didnt tell me everything but they showed me the other 5 all packaged up but try it i just went through all the gt5 for sale on ebay and emailed everyone near me and i got 1 reply

I couldn't care less ^ Its freedom of speach, which we are all entitled to. The mods of TGTT can take offence by this but take it out on the individual whos spoken, not the whole club.

And in regards to the topic.

I hate you. Period.

I'm a mod, and I couldn't give a jack what other people say about other people. At the end of the day it is not us that you are getting at, its them. If they want to pick on anyone about the comments, then pick on those who make it. It can't effect our club if comments are made by individuals. Freedom of speach.

i cracked up the old ps2 and started thrashing that for a while. that has ep91 in it as well

just looking up the car list now and theres some really good cars in it

i think i might do that, did have loads and my save crashed and lost everything :)

anyway back on topic

why didnt they make this for the xbox 360 :)

i am thinking thats do with the facts its made by Sony the game? and Playstation is sony or something. i don't know really thats what i tihnk.