Toyota Glanza V EP91

Right chaps... figured it was about time I sorted out all the random pictures of my car at different stages I have kicking about on my laptop! So I figured I would do a build thread from when I bought the car (August 2010) to how far I've got with her now.

So here we go a few pictures from when she first turned up;

29072010034.jpg

29072010036.jpg

29072010038.jpg

Right this is pretty much how she started life when I bought her, but I got a little ahead of myself and started pulling parts out and putting things in before I had taken pictures of how she was so a few pictures are missing as she started with corolla seats and some Corbeau's just seem to appear on the pictures plus some carpet in the rear. She was already stripped out in the back to the metal so I have no pictures of before hand but here's a picture (minus the Greddy brace)

31072010045.jpg

The next move was to get some different seat in :lol:

06082010051.jpg

Closely followed by the harnesses and the Greddy brace, Momo wheel and Boss .

10082010056.jpg

And posted the harnesses through the carpet.

10082010057.jpg

Moving on to the engine bay... this is pretty much how she was when I bought her minus the front Greddy brace.

10082010058.jpg

Next move to remove the old tatty intercooler and get the new shiny one on with all the new pipe work with a different route to lower it and relocate the BOV straight after turbo.

011.jpg

Old off... new waiting to go on :( plus Tom's bumper :(

013.jpg

012.jpg

Intercooler fitted

33714_10150101694807786_649267785_7590435_6000472_n.jpg

33891_10150101694697786_649267785_7590427_7098780_n.jpg

While the intercooler and bumper was off a new Turbo kit went on J Tongs hybrid with s/s manifold and s/s decat pipe and HKS adjustable actuator with braided oil return feed!

019.jpg

017.jpg

The next thing was the rocker cover and JAM FCD

035.jpg

73921_10150109465887786_649267785_7713765_3887979_n.jpg

036.jpg

Next the Tom's bumper went on

wallpaper.jpg

Some 98 spec lights fitted

IMG00050-20100925-1335.jpg

Then back into the engine bay with some NGK leads, a custom earthing kit, oil catch can with breather and fuel pressure regulator

003.jpg

005.jpg

Oil catch can still waiting for some braided lines to come to fit it properly as the return pipe to the pcv is missing so just got it mounted and its bunged for now lol the earth kit is on now too and is awesome quality thanks to Amjad's group buy looks very tidy too

002.jpg

Turbosmart oil filler cap for xmas

0122.jpg

Alloy race radiator

0352.jpg

037.jpg

030.jpg

Stick on reg plate

0353.jpg

0363.jpg

033.jpg

Overview on the mods list

â?¢ Hybrid CT9 (TONGS REV4)

â?¢ SS Manifold

â?¢ SS Decat

â?¢ Cat Back system (BUDDY CLUB)

â?¢ Relocated Air Filter to front bumper (BLITZ FILTER)

â?¢ Front Mounted Intercooler (HDI REP)

â?¢ New HT leads (NGK)

â?¢ Uprated Fuel Pump (WALBRO)

â?¢ Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit

â?¢ Uprated Front Disks (Grooved)

â?¢ Uprated Pads (GREEN STUFF)

â?¢ Front and Rear Strut Braces (GREDDY)

â?¢Uprated earth kit

â?¢Oil catch can

â?¢Securion harnesses

â?¢Corbeau forza bucket seats

â?¢BOV (FORGE)

â?¢FCD JAM

â?¢Silicone hosing (radiator and other bits)

â?¢TOM's front bumper

â?¢Carbon fibre rear splitter

â?¢Carbon fibre mid spoiler

â?¢ Carbon fibre top spoiler

â?¢JAM eyebrows (not fitted yet)

â?¢MOMO wheel and boss

â?¢DEZENT alloys

â?¢Turbosmart oil filler cap

â?¢Alloy race radiator

• 1 month later...

Looks sweet mate, shorten the route on the hot side an you will get better spool times :thumbsup:, speak to Craig an he will confirm:)

Looking at the old inter cooler kit you may have a hot pipe you can adapt, take a look at my build thread as i have already done this one.

You attend the Carbrook in Sheffield meets??

John

Looks sweet mate, shorten the route on the hot side an you will get better spool times :thumbsup: , speak to Craig an he will confirm:)

Looking at the old inter cooler kit you may have a hot pipe you can adapt, take a look at my build thread as i have already done this one.

You attend the Carbrook in Sheffield meets??

John

Yeah I still need to edit the route :( its on my to do list lol cheers for the advice though. On the sheff meets do you normally meet on a weekend ? I work away through the week so dont get alot of free time for it. Ryan

Yeah I still need to edit the route :thumbsup: its on my to do list lol cheers for the advice though. On the sheff meets do you normally meet on a weekend ? I work away through the week so dont get alot of free time for it. Ryan

They meet last Wednesday of the month 19:30 onwards, an get your name down for a few of the shows :(

The Manchester crew meet at weekends, keep an eye out for posts on meets, there is one end of March http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=37400 :p