Offical GT5 Screen Shot Thread

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you get these pics mate? asin off the game onto my laptop screeennnn~???/ lol

Save them when you take the photo, go to photo album, export to XMB photo menu, quit the game and go to Photos, then should be in a folder called 2010, put a USB stick into your PS3 then copy them over to the USB then to your PC.. Job done :(

Luke how do you adjust Camber like that? i tried to do it the other day but couldnt find an option for it,

My MX5 needs some slutty Camber.

Gotta buy the height adjustable or fully customizable, go into tuning then suspension and camber is on the right had side.. Put it up for negative ;)

My S2000 was on 10 :thumbsup:

Oh and PSN Liam?

Yeah already got the fully adjustables mate, just wasnt sure on where i had to go to adjust them. Legend though bro!!

My PSN is Bruceliam mate, but im hardly ever online with it though so if i take a while to accept you know why :thumbsup:

Yeah already got the fully adjustables mate, just wasnt sure on where i had to go to adjust them. Legend though bro!!

My PSN is Bruceliam mate, but im hardly ever online with it though so if i take a while to accept you know why ;)

Yeah its in the tuning, i spend most my time in there :)

Alrite man ill add you tomorrow :thumbsup:

Luke how do you adjust Camber like that? i tried to do it the other day but couldnt find an option for it,

My MX5 needs some slutty Camber.

upgrade to the fully customizable suspension and you will have the camber setting in the suspension settings menu mate.

========== If you people want a fun racing game with good realistic sounds and awesome game play..do not buy GT5.. Get Forza Motorsport 3. =========

I own both games and i was totally disappointed with what GT has to offer..after 5 years of development... :s... But yeah it still has the best looking graphics. But thats all..Only ~300 cars out of 1031 are in high quality mode..others are ripped off from GT4 :s Thats my opinoin though.

ahrweilertownsquare1.jpg

forza28y.jpg