EP95 starlet reflet x in the snow

its been amazing drifting round the place tonight when others are stuck the starlet just plugs on up hills and out of slippery situations.

just a few vids pissing about in the snow lol

going to be better tomorrow when i hook up with charlie and its light, will get some nice vids !

lol aye right,

there a set of pro race 17s, she liked them so their on, fitted some lowering springs, its decked at the front but sitting comicaly hi at the back.

should have that sorted soon though.

thats a good shout micky lol, yeah mines will be boosted very soon! hopefully we will still have some snow

thats the first time I've used that youtube account in years check the other video of me punching my dads mate around the living room pissed haha

we're just back got a vid of me and bucket il put up in a bit,

got neal to take this one ealier though

Edit @ japluva,

I've done a bit of research into this, you can remove the viscus part of the prop making it a 50/50 split,

it has been done a few times begore but it's also snapped a diff,

I'm looking into a custom axle from the states with a meaty diff which would also carry disc brakes,

In regards to the front I stumbelled across a sight where the person used an ep85 for rallying and managed to stick in a c series type ae92 diff, I never book marked the site but want to get in contact with tgat guy,

anything is possible I think

removing the viscous coupling with out replacing it with a center diff or something will be asking for trouble im not surprised it snapped a diff as there will be nothing to take up the difference between the front and the back.

have you looked at ae86 rear axle enzo there very similar to these and it would be easier to get a disc setup of those sorted than to get a whole new axle. rear discs on starlets are always having problems with calipers seizing up anyway. everyone i know who has a starlet has had rear brake problems with seized calipers ect.