Pic Request: EP91 with BMW E30 wheels

Definitely from a Beemer Turk, I leave the centre caps off as they don't suit the look at all.

Haven't seen them on any EP91's except Phil's in the above pic and that was only temporary. I've used them on two of my GTs so far :

sunnyday1013a.jpg

clean023resizevo9.jpg

Because they are a common wheel they can be found for cheaper money too. :thumbsup:

Jay

They look awesome man, definitely gonna be looking for a set after payday! You've just made my mind up with them pics! And yeah the centres wouldnt be staying on!!!

I think the 15" E30 BBS is an ET 24 or 25, so you might run out of arch room? Starlets are about ET 35 normally?

Here's a 15" BBS/E30 WMS kit (280mm) gratuitous shot:

IMG_1673b-25.jpg

So what are you saying Im gonna need some spacers? I dont understand offsets that much tbh!

So what are you saying Im gonna need some spacers? I dont understand offsets that much tbh!

Nope, the other way round - you need "anti-spacers"! The E30 wheels will stick out about 10mm further than Starlet offset ones as far as I know. Might be ok?

Also E30 BBS's have flat spokes, where Jaystar's ones are curved back a bit. Probably by 10mm! :thumbsup:

Ah it'll be alright! Bit of stance!

According to the ads on eBay, theyre saying an offset of ET30? So does that mean 5 or 6mm outwards from the arch over the standard Starlet offset?

EDIT: Hmmm they all seem different, literally just clicked on another set and thats saying ET24?!

lol - right lets get really geeky, the "15 inch E30 BBS" has three versions:

1 - Cast by BBS

2 - Cast by Alu

3 - Cast by FPS

They are all "the same" as far as BMW and 99% of people are concerned, but there are differences to the back of the spokes and the logo under the cap etc! :thumbsup: