GReddy RS Clean up

some of you may have seen this for sale earlia - the lad bought it brand new then sprayed it up and made a bit of a bodge of it and then put it up for sale so cheap i couldnt resist- £58 so i thought i would clean it up a bit,

bov.jpg

bovvyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

after a tester on the trumpet part i think its safe to say the res of it should come out pretty good part from the anodised ha faded a bit on this part.

IMG_0358.jpg

so i have left another part to soak after i stripped it down - should be good ill put some piks up wen i get it finished :(

• 3 weeks later...
That looks beautiful!

I've got some house paint I need to strip off my GT wheels, YES some RETARD used HOUSE PAINT! What is that stuff you used, will it work for me?

:( my first civic some tit had painted the bonnet with black gloss house paint

That looks beautiful!

I've got some house paint I need to strip off my GT wheels, YES some RETARD used HOUSE PAINT! What is that stuff you used, will it work for me?

i Started off by soaking it in dot 4 brake fluid believe it or not lol

then i used a bit of industrial grade solvent cleaner and that stripped it right off lol

it may be a bit hard to soak a set of wheels - why dont you get them sand blasted !!