Hey guys i posted this on another forum ages ago as i wanted this to be top secret from the UKSC!!!

How ever i didnt get any joy on the other site so here it goes.....

Me and another member was talking splitters a few months ago ( you know who you are!!! ;) )

These are the choices i came up with......

The Spoon EG front lip

spoon20lip.jpg

OR The JUN EG front lip

jun.png

Could someone please try and photoshp these to my car...... sorry the pics are old and rubbish but they are the only ones i could find with decent angles to make it easier for you guys...

excuse the lack of mirror and black wing in this one ;)

Photo-0063.jpg

front on....

newlites.jpg

There you go.... phase 2 of Project Starlet unwrapped!!!!

Thanks in advance guys :D

i like them both really. i know there not the best chops but you get the idea. the only thing i think is that the jun one may look too much if theres no side skirts. but there both pretty cool. tough choice

I was thinkin glanza skirts would suit the JUN or the ones that are on the civic with the JUN lip.... dno if i can be bothered going the full custom route though to be honest....i have it all planned in my head but havent got the money but we will see ;)

i have tried getting the JUN on icetronix.....emailed them several times as they have one in a sale which is real cheap but they dont ever reply

has anyone dealt with icetronix before???

oh yea just realised how wierd my car looks all the same colour ;) ;)