*****heads up please read*****

kind of see both points.

They should concentrate on the amount of shit drivers about in the snow, all thinking they can drive. I see more people up peoples arses in the snow and up mine, even with their families in the car. Fcuking stupid, and no one indicates at all, including the police. Because it's snowy they think there is no need. In fact, I'm always seeing police not indicating.

People drive like tossers in the snow, I'm really getting frustrated by it.

defo agree with people being shite drivers in the snow. constantly helping people who are sitting stuck and a junction givin there car big licks in 1st and wondering how there stuck. helped 4 cars in half an hour in my street last night and I've drivin my car every day and not got stuck enough to actually get out the car to fix it. also had some old guy fully swing his door open when i was driving along about a foot away from the side of the road because thats where the rest was snowy. must have missed my car by a matter of mm after i made an attempt to turn out of the way and nearly hit another car because of it. makes me annoyed to talk about lol

What happens when you brake :p

C'mon guys its common sense like could find yourself in a very dangerous situation

who needs brakes :p

To be fair we dont get bad snow here, I understand if you have like a foot of snow on your roof though lol