frozen windscreen help?

cheap vodka works, only suggest it if you are really stuck should do the trick until you get a heater

that would be intresting if police pulled you over lol sir i can smell alcohol yes officer u can funny story.....

steve maplin have the ceramic car heaters r on offer til xmas eve there £7.49 and they work really well

nice one mate link me up?

You can now get pre-icer. I've not tried it so can't comment on it working or not.

Pre-Icer

Gavin

Interesting might look into that

lol at streetracer! classic!

plug in heater sounds like a solid idea tbh man! pre-icer is an interesting idea too!

Phil.

Yeh deffo going to invest in one will be nice

fastest way i know... p/ss of the windscreen... then spay something to cover the smell!!!! EASY

This plus luke warm water. and a cloth to clear

spray-bottle.jpg

warm water does naff all to be honest tried that with vinegar in a spray bottle

cheap vodka works, only suggest it if you are really stuck should do the trick until you get a heater

Yeah someone told me vodkas good cause its one of the only alcohol that doesnt freeze. might try that hope i dont get sloshed from the fumes :D

^^^^thats what i meant by if you are really stuck ive used it before and doesnt smell to bad to be honest.

another one is salt water

tried that 2. bet the heaters the best bet

The vinegar tip someone gave me was good it worked a bit but not 100%. then again it was -19 degrees this morning lol