EP91 Audio car for 'Futurshock Audio'

cheers for the comments guys.

right,

Raffa_MK: yeh my speekers are 6.5's. what audio have you gone for in total then, and still cant use the boot,and would ruin the leather.

Drongo: yeh i was at both USC and Modnats this year, are you going next year?

Asad: i just drilled a hole and bolted it down, then used some tiger seal to stop any water coming up etc

Bout bloody time :D

Looking awsome mate im sure there are a few pics missing though, C pillar bar, carbon TRD clock surrounds and full black retrim with yellwo stitch.

Also wheres the F1 style mirrors gone?

sorry dude, cant get a pic of the bolts, getting into the back of the install is nightmare.

sparky, mirrors will be going back on dont you worry. :D just had to take em off because a copper smashed the glass on the drivers side. :D so i need a new glass like. and wouldnt pass mot like it.

and yeh i know i gotta put more up. just couldnt find em all yesterday when i made the post. but will find em and get em up :)

cheers

martyn

haha cheeky gits the both of ya!

nah she stinking now..;) this bloody weather doing my nut in

im itching to clean it, but ill die of pneumonia whilst im out there :D

Mart man up and clean your car

You can do mine while your at it too :p ;)

I currently have a pioneer P88rsII headunit, got alpine type X 17Pro Components ans Alpine Type R SPR17 Coax at front running off alpine PDX 4.100 AMP

Then i currently now have 2X 12" Alpine Type R Subs Each powered by Alpine PDX 1.1000 Amps

2 Ground Zero 1Farad power Caps

All running off yellow top battery,

I have 2 Alpine Type X subs which Drained my Car And pounded it too much, too powerfull for a daily driver syestem so stuck with type Rs and Sold the X's at a Loss.

I have a collection of head units, all pioneer, used alpine, which you can tweek alot but look very dated to my liking.

cheers for the comments guys.

right,

Raffa_MK: yeh my speekers are 6.5's. what audio have you gone for in total then, and still cant use the boot,and would ruin the leather.

Drongo: yeh i was at both USC and Modnats this year, are you going next year?

Asad: i just drilled a hole and bolted it down, then used some tiger seal to stop any water coming up etc

yes, yellow top batterys are awesome, i can listen to my ICE for over an hour without the battery dying! i also have voltage reader on my headunit which is awesome! so whilst i wash my car i just crank it up with little bass so i dont get complaints from neighbours,

sounds like you've had a bit of stuff then lol.

I went for hertz because its clear as fuck and doesn't produce stupid amounts of bass. its just nice all round. :unsure:

are the yellow top batteries any good? im thinking of buying one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...