Christmas prezzie to GF.. LADIES HELP !!

Hello all...

Trying to get a christmas prezzie for my girl is proving harder and harder... im trying to get her a nice set of lingerie.. but the trouble is, she's a 34 G..... Ann Summers doesn't even do that size... ive tried a few other sites too...

So the question is - Guys, do you have a similar prob and know where to go?

or, Ladies... Where do you go for yer sexy kit? lol

Cheers!

CK

lol...

Im used to it already... i dont post all that often but im a vitim of the uksc naughty corner... ;) haha.. Pics... well... We'll see ;)

thanks folks... keep 'em commin... ive been at this for 3 fuckin' hours.. i get excited seein' stuff i'd love her in.. n then ballz... not big enough...

If your not expecting this then there is something lacking

Pics or GTFO!!!

Again pics or GTFO

oh please dont get him started again. any mention of bra size and he gets excited. he'l be awake for weeks now ;)

2 words my friend EDIBLE UNDERWEAR

1) she's happy for the attention down there

2) you get a nice snack as well as a bit of nookie

sorted ;)

We can suggest a nice set if there's a decent piccy we can reference... No perving, just some analysis!

It's like going to a Taylor for a fitted suit!

lool couldnt have sed it better maself.! Lol

last year i got my girl a ps3 for her bday cuz i wanted one nd i knew shed give it me after a couple of weeks ;) loool

I'm in the same boat at the moment as I'm struggling what to buy the Mrs's! Decided on getting a couple sexy bits of ladies under garmentary ;). M&S have a good selection and apparently they're actually comfortable to wear (SO I'M TOLD!). They do bigger sizes too although thankfully I don't have that problem! Figleaves seemed good and La Senza also, perhaps worth a look.

If nothing else its fun to look ;)