well I've got a new mani, decat and turbo and i was wondering where i could get new nuts bolts washers etc for them

i dont have the old ones anymore so cant just go get new ones by comparing them and to be honest cant be bothered getting hold of some then changing them if there wrong etc

so does anyone know if i can just buy some that will 100% fit the mani, turbo decat etc

might be worth seeing if Dean at RW developments fancies making up a kit as im sure people would be interested in this just like his engine bay dress up kit

any info would be great guys and also il PM dean now see if he's interested

as i said dont have the old bolts and cant be arsed to find and calculate all lengths etc would be easier if someone made a kit for them

just seeing if theres any interest in them. would be good for people who have old as hell rusty bolts to to replae them with nice new ones

nice one mickey that helps. any turbo to de-cat and manifold to turbo bolts anywhere

would still be good to see if any traders etc are interested in this would probably be a lot cheaper than camskill and other big companies can offer

i think the manifold to cyl head nuts are m10 fine thread. I would def use genuine nuts for the mani. They require a 14mm spanner which helps as some aftermarket manis don't leave much space around the head studs. Does your mani have studs for the turbo? If not i could prob send you bolts for that and nuts for the decat which is normally just mate studs. I would advise against using stainless fasteners due to dissimilar metal corrosion.