Blurple EP91 from Berlin - MASSIVE UPDATE

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so much thx to all your positive words !

@amjad: 5E cams, greddy emanage ultimate, innovate LC01 lamda, 2,25incc stainless catback custom, FTE-Inlet Manifold .. and thats allmost it :) Polybushings are just a little improvement if you have allready coilovers installed. The rear bushings are on my desk, but not yet installed. will do it when the temperatures are a bit better here !

@starlet-joshy: eos 600d with a few wideangle, macro, and analog lenses.

@morgey: ..like i wrote to amjad :)

@katana: nope, the way to get a complete toruboset für unter 1k is so much cheaper than a whole FTE ;) ANd except the injectors, fuelpump, manifold and turbo is everyhing allready there i need ;)

The german forum is kinda boring :p I Think i will post more when i'm done with a few things ;)

... and here is my result of today:

fresh and green paseo calipers :

img_8504tmjpw.jpg

Edited by sharki_p9

i dont want it anymore cuz i got a glanza roof and ducktail spoiler.

if you want it - write me a message :)

Today my Color Samples for my wrap arrived. Nearly the half car wrapped in digicamo like the s14 above with these colors.

What do u think ?

1902972_102016716684516zll.jpg

I love it :thumbsup:

Edited by sharki_p9
  • 2 weeks later...

update!!

Just finished my calipers, finished the polishing of the manifold, throttlebody, fuelrail, and now i'm collecting parts ... i need to have my car as stock as pssible to get the next "MOT" in germany its called "TÜV".

That will be in april... So i have enough time to collect some parts.

Today i ordered and egt sensor, with harness and a gauge for just 65€ :D

Here a few pics of the main parts for the next evolution of my ep i have (lots of tiny things and the glanza v rear bumper are not on the picture)

img_8893z2s1p.jpg

img_8895cksbh.jpg

img_8897n8svw.jpg

img_8902p6s19.jpg

img_8904xys8d.jpg

The next thing to do is, completing my engine bay with all the polished parts and new bolts, washers and hoses for a nice and clean look. I Think thats allmost it till april :(

While my car i waiting for april, i will start to wrap the colors i posted last week.

And if i have a bit money over i start to paint my new alloys and order some other parts for the turbo conversion.

what do you think guys ? :)