just thought i'd pop in and say hi, i joined a while ago and sort of lurked but thought I'd better say a proper hello!!

my car is a 97 N/A sportif in mostly green with some rust/ primer/ undercoat!!

2 previous owners with full toyota history (16 stamps!!!) totaling around £3,500, no expense spared on the running gear, just the body looks like a murder victim!!! lol

only 50k miles on the clock, brought it from my next door neighbour for £350, twas a bargain!! lol

sourced some 14" alloys off the bay for £70 with 4 good lower profile tyres (lower than the tractor 13"'s that were on it anyway!! lol)

im calling it 'project bargain paint/rust cheapo machine'!!

anyways, thats enough from me!!!

yeah its a bit of a different beast to my previous car, Mountune Focus ST, slightly slower....... lol

but we required two cars so got a mondeo wiesel and this little beast for me to hit the streets in!!!

i will be sorting the body work in the spring, untill then im just gonna dump it on its arse and get some spacers for the wheels to seat them further out!!!

have thrown some spots onto the front bumper slightly recessed (thank you mr jigsaw!) and added an induction kit off my old MR2 SW20 (large filter, sounds like the universe is being sucked into the engine!!) stripped the interior aswell, more to come!!