Evo 5 front seats

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
How hard would these be to fit onto original rails and if they did get retro fitted, would they still slide and recline?

Cheers,

Dan

I have done this with my Evo 8 seats. You just need to cut the feet off your starlet rails and weld them to the evo runners. The difficult thing is lining them up and making sure everything sits correctly. The welding is the easiest part. They will still slide back and forth as normal, but obviously as these seats were built for a 4 door car, you will have to wind them forward by hand if you want to let people in the back of the car.

I have no problem doing this in my car because the seats are worth it. So comfy, best mod I have done to my car.

Great price and very nice looking seats. GLWTS

:)

where u located and are you open to offers

Hi, I'm located in Barnsley/Sheffield.

I'm not interested in offers I'm afraid, I feel they are already a very good price and I'm in no hurry to sell.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it fella, I thought they would be gone quite quickly but hey I'm in no rush to sell them. They would definitely make a great improvement to a Starlet interior, they are so comfy and actualy hold you in the seat lol!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My friend has a set of front Evo 4 Recaros for sale. These are the ones that fold forward so it's easy to get in and out of a Starlet. If anybody is interested let me know and I'll get a price from him.

Bump for my seats also.

<br /><br /><br />

Not yet fella. I can ask my friend with the Evo 4 seats how much he wants for them if you like though.

ok mate if they are the red ones they aint gonna match my colour scheme yours would go nicely with my silver v and i realise your selling at a pretty good price just the journey to get them will cost a small fortune pluss if im gonna to that i feel i should be patient and get the 7 or 8 seats as they will go with my blue colour scheeme if u ever want to take an offer im a pm away lol