Evo 5 front seats

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are very comfy seats which hold you in really well. I used to have a whale of a time throwing my Evo around corners and they always held me in really well. I found them good for long distances as well, I drove to Bournemouth and back a few times in the Evo and I found them good for this also.

Feel free to cone round and have a sit in them if you like.

Fuck me i cant believe these are not sold, i can swear to anyone buying these seats u would not be dissapointed i have just fitted a set in my glanza last week and they are AWESOME only word for them.

Sorry for the shit photo, only one i have the now, but honestly i just go for pointless drives now cause i love them that much lol

d29211f24f43bbab56e8919fe8ad2af1.jpg

Allan

Thanks mate. I can't believe they haven't gone either.

That are looking very nice in your Glanza. Have you found a difference in the feel of the car since fitting them? With more supportive seats I found a massive difference in the confidence it gave me.

Went to have a look at these today and they are in top condition, didnt fit my Recaro rails unfortunately.

Luckly Rick had a cheeky set of Evo4 Recaro's in the loft which he kindly got down, fitted the rail perfectly.

Top bloke, much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...