FAO - EVERYONE WHO HAS SOLD SOME GT HEADLIGHTS

Right, i woke up this morning to a box on my doorstep with what looked like a strut brace wrapped up and taped ontop of the box.

I thought this was strange because i havent ordered anything for the car for ages.

So i unwrapped the strut brace, only to find out it looks like the top part of the crash bar, or somehting in that region although it is quite thin.

I have no photos on me as i am at work. The headlights look like they have come from a quad as they are very square, although i cant confirm this. I havent ordered or payed for any of these items.

I no where in the country these were sent from as some reciepts and batteries were accidently left in the box.

So anyone who has sent these to me by mistake PM me and i will confirm that you sent them to me.

Merry christmas everyone

very decent of you mate!

wel for starters i have a ep91 so they arent going to fit, and chances are someone has payed for these and arent getting them.

So if it is a mistake by someone then let me no and ill try and get them sent to the correct address :)

I sent out an ID-Workz strut brace with a white single Quadlight earlier this week but it doesn't sound like the same parcel to me!!

Top marks for honesty!

the items i recieved, were 2 very square toyota headlights, exactly like the ones on a GT. They were in excellent condition just needed a clear as the lenses were mucky.

As for the front crash panel, its no where near as thick as the one on my ep91 so it must be some other part, certainly looks like its meant to be on the front of the car as its shaped like the front bumper curves.

im sure someone will claim it :)

Proper weird that, I've been after a Passenger side quadlight and slam panel for a while. I recently got a new quad from corsagsi2000 and Slam panel from Toyota through Gary GBR, so it probably isn't mine..unless someone wanted to spontaneously give me an unexpected xmas pressie lol

Nope, no return address, i no which area in the country the parcel was sent from because they left a reciept in a bag they used to wrap the parts up.

Not ordered anything off here for ages and ages so its not possible someone has mixed it up.

Not posted it on tgtt yet but will do later, or if someone could do it as im not a member B)

:lol:

lol^ so true.

I dont understand?

im not a member on tgtt, but as someone mentioned it might be worth posting up incase the member is on that forum more than this one.

Its clearly a mix up as i havent bought anything for ages from anywhere on the internet so its a mystery.

id of said amjad too but as he has already said its not him i wouldnt have a clue?? i had the same thing some one sent me a part by mistake and was an awesome parcel but again not mine so re wrapped and sent on to the new owner, also quadcorecraig got sent my custom intercooler kit from the seller by mistake and did the same re wrapped and sent on to me :lol: is always good to see there a lot of honest members around makes a nice change from the bad sales situations of the past. good on you for the thread bud.